Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Official Wallpaper delete ?! - Minitokyo

Official Wallpaper delete ?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

cleaetpauline60

cleaetpauline60

I love Otome Game ! ♥

Hello, the official wallpaper that I have upload have been delete. I don't why. Because is official wallpaper so there's no jpeg artifacts. If now I can't upload a official wallpaper, I really don't understand. Now I can't upload nothing.
And all official wallpaper I upload come from this site "http://www.otomate.jp/klap/fun-party/special/"
So don't tell me Otomate upload a bad wallpaper :') (Sorry for my bad English).

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Unfortunately, all the deleted scans you posted were of poor quality. For an example look at Sousuke's wallpaper. Look at his hair, there's jagged lines in the back where the part in his hair is located and in the lower part of his hair near where you see his shadow. And there's also jagged lines along the edges of his jacket. You can upload scans that have good quality. A perfect is example is all the Black Wolves Saga scans that you started uploading almost a week ago that are in the 4000x6000 range, those are great quality-wise.

cleaetpauline60

cleaetpauline60

I love Otome Game ! ♥

Quote by MisaSasekageUnfortunately, all the deleted scans you posted were of poor quality. For an example look at Sousuke's wallpaper. Look at his hair, there's jagged lines in the back where the part in his hair is located and in the lower part of his hair near where you see his shadow. And there's also jagged lines along the edges of his jacket. You can upload scans that have good quality. A perfect is example is all the Black Wolves Saga scans that you started uploading almost a week ago that are in the 4000x6000 range, those are great quality-wise.

So, otomate upload a wallpaper in bad quality ? Really weird...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.