private message to someone or here?

,.~>strive.twords.gnosis<~.,

• 4wk 2d ago

Monu-chan

Monu-chan

Out of Reach

Cancel

http://my.minitokyo.net/pm/compose
^ here, write the username of the person you want to message.

As the Light begins to intensify, so does my misery,
and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.
Signature Image

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

Cancel

i noticed a advertisement (upon which we are reliant) and created this thread. 'phishing warnings' may also be semblant. within Darthas tells of pm admin but does not proclaim

• 4wk 2d ago

Huesin

Moderator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Cancel

Aenimus, just click on the report button and write a report if you see someone posting phishing links, and the mods will delete them.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

Cancel

we including owner of site (forums fullstop mt forwardslash adserve-leaderboard.html was source)

• 4wk 1d ago

Huesin

Moderator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Cancel

You need to write your messages a bit clearer, Aenimus. Sorry to say this but we can't understand what you're trying to tell us.

Can you use google translator? Maybe it will be easier for us to help you if you do us that favor.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

from what I am gathering from this post, are you trying to state there is an ad on the site itself that might contain a phishing issue? that's a job for system admin if that's the case. they can't help the ads, but they can remove them once they know the one that is questionable. the ads are innocent until the final placement and that's when the ads tend to place mystery coding to either track or phish. hope that's what you're trying to get at aenimus.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

Cancel

my reason for declaring the advertisement 'inappropriate' was not due to what could be 'phishing' (from my supposition it was a 'worm' ((neologism)) ((two hundred and seventy megabytes memory were occupied by the Abobe Flash engine while it was and to corroborate this memory could have been dedicated to the building of a single very large 'to be rendered' of many (((that are distributed in a barrage))) )) ), but potential entrapment (advertisement for a 'dedicated to advertisement' program that is possesant of a 'full' logo that just happens to resemble a Loading Screen bar the attractant to concept and my deliverance to this notion presence of 'close' button ((an include that i have always viewed as a that were that is the lead of the parent parenthatic)), but this may not be true for the logo 'minor' was accompanied by descript)

• 3wk 4d ago

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I don't see ads, I use adblock plus add-on and I don't see them anymore and I haven't had the problem since, of what you're having a problem with. only system admin can remove ads (unless that's changed recently), if you can remember the name on the ad, or what was seen that would be helpful for staff.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

Cancel

became appropriate (lest it is assault to our revenue provider ((unless trustant content)) )

• 3wk 0d ago
Cancel

I'm starting to get an ad for Atomic Blonde that autoplays sound, even with flashblock installed.

Monu-chan

Monu-chan

Out of Reach

Cancel

I barely come online to MT via desktop or laptop (mostly once a month or so) and my phone browser has ad block on, so I can't say/help much in this since I didn't see them at all.

But please consider that MT is free to join community and needs advertisers for running. And as users we need to deal/bear ads. Let it video, audio or image ad as long as it doesn't violate site rules it is acceptable.

I'll bring this to the staff and eventually to admin/owner of website. System admin can not remove ads nor the moderators. So this is something we can't handle without help from owner of website (who obviously don't come around here much).
So I humbly request you to wait until the issue has been fixed.

Signature Image

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

Cancel

human trafficking seen day before yesterday and about a week ago. really scared me.

• 2wk 0d ago

Monu-chan

Monu-chan

Out of Reach

Cancel

Ahem... Can you please provide me screenshot of the ad if you happen to see it again?

Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Yeah, please show us, because even before I got an Ad Blocker I never saw any ads like that on this site.... O-O

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

Cancel

this sighting was the first, will provide

• 2d 23h ago

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

aenimus sent me this: this deviates maybe, if it does so inappropriate still?twenty fourth march two thousand and seventeen. if i see again that that does not i will notify. originally seen whilst composing capture of that that needed not be, maybe i should have abandoned that that i knew was 'frequent'.

The link is I guess connected to the ads he says he's seeing, I'm not 100% sure.

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.