Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 locating submissions - Minitokyo

locating submissions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

years ago i archived a work that at the time (i believe/hope) had nothing but a title, thought more might be part and commenced search. tags that could be are not, i thought a new feature of location by title (piece) and the proffre 'fiber of this thread', creation of applicable (this that is woe, not coll ((maybe it is 'churn' that is the making with felt not (((both nomenclac assumed))) )) purported to be potentially bearant) and reliance 'community' (i have yet to learn the art of affix, is this illegal?) or scour Indy by 'Recent' (fear ' ' mimics 'Scans' but this will be fun anyway *weee*, that i am breaking the law)

,.~>strive.twords.gnosis<~.,

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

from time to time, the site merges tags, and sometimes artwork is deleted for making space on the servers, the artwork is no longer suitable for the site, or some other reason. I checked and saw nothing that you submitted, perhaps staff will come along and help you where I can't. regular members can't see what's behind the curtain like a mod can. but if you are trying to upload something that is your work, then check out the faq and hopefully it'll help you further.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

i am wondering if the work i found in Indy (possibly) had any new 'about' beyond that that was originally available (only the title ((i fear i am erranous and the submitter was the artist, an obvious error is it is true that it was an Indy)) ).

,.~>strive.twords.gnosis<~.,

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there is a tag for original so maybe that could be a start. it's more helpful trying to find the piece than the person in this case.

Original

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.