Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in the destiny? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in the destiny?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

I think fate and destiny are the same thing. The future is set for you. All you need to do is to do the necessary steps to make that future come true. I for one believe destiny. Although I hate the idea of not be able to control my life, the truth is that there is an invisible force that makes you do the things that are already set for you to do. Pretty amazing, huh.

Signature

KohakuXP

Neutral

Yeah, destiny and fate are the samething, it depend on how u say those words in statements.

The reason I believe is probably because I saw time machine and believe that what happened in the past, happened for a reason.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

I believe in destiny....therez alot of things in my life that just can't be explained ...however i do not believe that doing nothing will bring u to ur destiny.....i dunno -_- i just do! LOL

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe in free will and coincidences. No destiny, thank you very much. People use destiny as an excuse to avoid responsibility for their own actions in my book.

I believe that our whole entire life is predetermined for us, and that everything you do in life is also predetermined. I believe that if you try to 'change' destiny and change your fate, that destiny has already determined that you would and you are just falling into destiny's footsteps. There's no escape!!!

Abadonna

Abadonna

I believe in destiny. Afer all that's happened to me, I believe that I am actually being guided. I don't know where though.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Yupp.. I believe in destiny. But that doesn't mean I'll resign my fate to it completly....

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

I believe in soulmates, which are a form of destiny. :)

Archetype

Archetype

Wanderer...

I believe our destiny is what we make of it. Simple as that, nothing more, nothing less. If we work hard, study hard and do as much as we can to help ourselves and of course others, then our outlook in life is that of a good one. If we do the complete opposite, treat ourselves and others like poo then we dont have far to go before we realise we're going nowhere.

To answer the question directly, yes, I believe in destiny, but I believe that we can change it if we have to.

..:: Archetype ::..

..:: What Is This Pain I Feel... There's No Blood... Yet It Hurts So Much ::..

Loki

Loki

.: Web Leecher :.

My believe in destiny is kinda complex.
I believe everyone have their destiny but you have the freedom to choose what kind of life you live.

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est." [Knowledge is power.]
- Francis Bacon

Don't believe in it. Not interested.

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Nah, no destiny, just probability. Everything in life's a gamble.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

nope, destiny is not real. you are theo ne who's makes your life into something you want to be

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

No, I don't believe in destiny. Life is just a chain.. what you do today will affect what happens to you tomorrow. :P

mmm, marshmallow.

It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny!!!!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

There are millions of paths that a person can take with millions of outcomes. When comparing those possibilities to destiny, it just seems impossible. Its kinda like predicting the future..... its never for sure....

Signature

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

Destiny is for people that are luxurious enough to give a d@mn, your future is all up to you, not some weird goddess of fate that determins your future like in Chrono Cross - the Goddess of fate turned out to be just a big mean dragon guy anyway!... I think...

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

You say Chrono Cross lies thats blasphemy. j/k or am I ?????

i dont believe in destiny, you are drawing your own path, its not a path already done that you are actually following,otherwise u could not take any decisions, what you chose is your decison or the destiny? your decision of course, you can say that "it was his destiny to die like this" i prefer to say "the decision he toke made him die like this" dieing of a sickness is not thing of destiny,yet we cant really say that th decision you toke in your life gave you a cancer.its just a probability that finally, chose you. if somebody say "thats your destiny to do this" and you dont do it, you just fucked your destiny? lol i dont think so

no

No because it's not real.

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

yea, but my belief on destiny is ur destiny is based on ur decisions.

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Destiny, just how jou see it...
If our lives are planned out from the start, no.
But I do believe that before the reincarnation we can choose the tools to live the life, but certainly not the complete path.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I don't believe in it, at least for now. You can't control many things in your life for various reasons, but thats not because "thats your destiny".

up up and away

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.