Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'll stop lurking now. - Minitokyo

I'll stop lurking now.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

boink

boink

checkcheck

dfadfc

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Sorry? why? XD
As long as you follow the rules it'll be fine, welcome to MT :)
Hope you have fun here, and I'll cya around ^^

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

um.. you shouldn't be sorry, people really don't like when you apologize too much or when you do it for unsuginficant reasons, trust me... I get yelled at a lot *sigh* but on a bighter note have fun in the forums, just don't post stuff that may cause some miscommunication problems (trust me I've done it alreay) ^_^' well i'll be seeing you around i guess, lol :D :) :D

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

LOL dude, no biggie..anyways, welcome to MT! [though you've been here longer than I have hehe]. Lets enjoy ourselves and have fun!

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Hahahahaha, Boink the Lurker! Beware!!!!!! :nya:
Well Welcome to the real life of mt!!!!
Feel free to swing on by my page anytime you want!
If you ever have any questions or need any help dont be afraid to PM me!!!! Anytime~
Hope to see ya around!

-Dagnarus-

ps feel free to visit my Entrance thread to learn alittle more about me if you want. And by all means feel free to comment!!!

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

welcome here
on mt

sure u have a great time in here..

c u around..
*very usefull laptop*
go mobile... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Hey. Welcome to MT. Sorry? How come? O_o Well...I hope you will continue to stay here and have fun. XD Okie~ See ya around. ^^

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hey boink. Hehe cant get enough of that. Boink Boink. ok sorry its just so fun to say. Glad you decided to come to the forums, i've been here only for a little while and so far its been nice. I hope you decide to stick around ;) and maybe submit a wall or two of your own? if you cant make walls, hey your just like me.

Signature

Welcome to MT.. Be ready to be feasted upon by the people of minitokyo o.o j/k
Enjoy your time and stay here

Signature
-=(AniStudios])=-

Daisuki-chan

~Get Animated~

hello and welcome, I'm new too. as well as lurking around like you as well. ^_^' Welcome to MT hope you you are having fun.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.