Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favorite author/novelist? - Minitokyo

Who's your favorite author/novelist?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Personally, my fav novelists are Dostoevsky and Kafka. And the reason is because I love the descriptive scripts, and those two are really good at it.

Who's your fav? And why? "the reasons are optional"
Dostoevsky, Kafka, Orwell, Dewy, Sartre?

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

My Favorite author is Tabitha Suzuma. She writes young-adult novels, which deals with serious topics of mental health. I really love the way she writes, it feels so real. Her first book "A Note of Madness" deals with bipolar disorder of a teenager. My favorite from her work is "Forbidden". I really really love this book, it feels me with sadness everytime I read it (yeah, I've read it 10+). Her Latest book "Hurt" is also very impacting. (don't wanna spoil with contents)

Another one is Huntely Flitzpatrik, she also is a young adult novelist, her Coming of Age books are really nice to read and character develops throughout the book, from a teenager to adult.

Others might be Missy Johnson, Jenny Hann, and Colleen Hoover.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Tabitha Suzuma books seem so interesting! *puts it on my reading list*

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Kresley Cole,

Im addicted to her Immortals After Dark series like cray cray. There are so many novels, by the time you read the main characters novel in one book you feel like you already know them from them being a secondary character in 2 or 3 other books. You just are excited whenever she introduces a new character in any novel because a good chance they will get their own book thats unique soon. The whole universe of Immortals After Dark is so expansive with its lore and thought out its like a Game of Thrones, Harry Potter kind of world for Romantic Paranormal Novel genre.

I seriously recommend adding this Author to a try or must read list

THE IMMORTALS AFTER DARK

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Wow,Elizabeth thanks for the suggestion! :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

favorites are:

Stephen King, Brian Lumley, Anne Rice, Robert R. McCammon, Sun Tzu, and Miyamoto Musashi

taught me all about morbid and helped me reach my limitations and beyond, great fantasy/horror writer, vampire chronicles, great fan of swan song, art of war, what's not to enjoy about the classics and minds of the feudal Japan era

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.