Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lost password and can't get help/response - Minitokyo

Lost password and can't get help/response

page 1 of 1 5 total items

(Full disclosure: this is a second account I created in a search for help, because the problem detailed below has me locked out of the account I actually want to use.)

So, my problem: I created an account using my primary email address, but later forgot the password. I used the "forgot password" option to have a new one generated and sent to me... but I never received the email. (And no, it was *not* in the spam folder. It just never appeared, at all.)

Next step, I contacted the email address listed (on Minitokyo's "About" page") for password reset issues. Nearly two weeks later, I've never received a reply to that either.

Help, please?

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Those functions are expired, even the email address is of an inactive staff member. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Right now the only options to get password reset are making another one and asking any moderator to do so or send a message on MT's Facebook page about it.

http://jordanna.minitokyo.net is this the account you're talking about if yes then let me know, I'll reset the password and inbox you new one.

Thank you.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Yes, the username Jordanna is the account I'm trying to regain access to. Thank you!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Please check your inbox! ^^

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

rebeccananami

rebeccananami

Awesome momma for 2

I need help with my own account name rebeccafuji. It’s been 3 years since i last logged on it, and I wanna go back to it as I have fav scans saved on there. I don’t remember the password or my email address I used for the profile when i first registered. Is there anyone who can help me?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.