Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 13 Reasons Why - Minitokyo

13 Reasons Why

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hey there! Does anyone want to share their thoughts on the show "Thirteen Reasons Why"? It's been on my mind for a while and I'm kinda obsessed with the characters and keep imagining alternative endings. My fav character is Jeff Atkins

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

for those unaware this is a netflix original, in all honesty, how in the world can you "imagine" another alternate ending. it's about a tale of a rape and suicide of a girl, how much more alternate can it be? that it didn't happen at all, that it was fake, that it was something else entirely? there's suppose to be a season two, guess they will be looking at listening to another set of tapes with another girl? this is what peer pressure and social media can do. things turn toxic forcing this to happen to the girl. never seen the show because it doesn't interest me and never will watch the show.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

thanks for the posts you did

:)

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

^ Feel free to thank them on their page if you really feel the need to just please contribute to conversation if your going to comment on the thread itself.

I'm iffy about the series itself because I'd be lying if I said it wasn't interesting enough to keep me invested. I didn't really appreciate however how it went against regulations when it comes to showing suicide on TV, you're suppose to not show it otherwise suicide rates have been shown to go up. Not super fond of its portrayal of depression and suicide either.
Not 100% sure what an alternate ending for it would be either?

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I enjoyed the novel, but I'm afraid to watch the series after hearing how much it seems they changed it from the novel. Regardless, I definitely think that there needs to be discussion between parent and child after watching the series (or even reading the book), since the idea of suicide as the ultimate revenge is a controversial subject and the last thing anyone wants is to glorify suicide.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.