Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the last tv show that you watched? - Minitokyo

What was the last tv show that you watched?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

so, we have a sister post regarding last movie, but what of last tv show. I know we all watch them, and it can be related to anything Japanimation, live action, foreign, American... there are so many ways to watch something, either binge it all at once or episode to episode in real time on the television or a streaming device.

for me, my most recent tv series I just finished was Cheo Yong a Korean scifi, fantasy, horror, crime drama tv series. sadly there were only two seasons and I sure do wish there was more, perhaps someday they might bring about another season, but at least the two seasons they did have left the audience feeling satisfied, it wasn't a full halt climax of a season finale and nothing after that like some series likes to do. this series is about a detective by the name of Yoon Cheo-yong who has the ability to see ghosts and he uses this ability to solve crimes with his side kicks, one a female partner and the other a female teenage ghost. Just to state the obvious here, there are scenes of gore and violence, however they do blur out all this, including anything they did not have a sponsor to supply for. sort of interesting and kind of them in a way, it's rarely done in the things I tend to watch.

so, what was the last tv show that you watched?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'm watching Parks & Recreation now, can't remember the last TV show I actually finished (it feels like I'm juggling 3-4 at the same time and always forget what happens in them, lol). It's OK most of the time, though Tom (Aziz Ansari's character) has waaay too forced comedic parts. The first season wasn't too great but the later ones are definitely better.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I'm watching Game of Thrones. I finally succumbed to the media trends x.x It's not that bad I guess. It has dragons and stuff afterall.
I prefer The Walking Dead (because zombies), even tho its last chapters were not up to the quality level. Also watching Breaking Bad. Just one more season and I'll finish watching that series.

I'd explain why I like those TV series but I'll be throwing spoilers all over the place lol.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

recently watched over on netflix My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Specials it has low ratings and stats there because some MLP fans don't care for the people, only true fans will watch it. basically it's a 3 episode special perhaps an introduction to maybe a series (I hope). the first episode was centered around Rarity wanting to make a music video to save everfree forest, second episode was to safe the latest Daring Do movie production and the third was centered around the second where the person had to deal with not having friends and a quick special guest appearance of Sunset Glimmer and a quick adventure with ponies and not humans.

second was Wanted, it was an international series from Australia where these two women were in the wrong place at the wrong time and then they are faced not only with external demons but also internal as they try to avoid the thugs and in the second season the thugs go after family resulting in a short and brief trip to China. an interesting watch if you're into crime dramas.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

The last tv show that I watched and I remember is Weekly Idol - Wanna One Ep. 315
There was no way I skipped that episode since it was about Wanna One! (ಠ◡ಠ) even I watched it a month ago
The two mcs and Wanna One members were totally funny so I couldn't stop laughing, first I thought I understand that because I'm a fans.
But I changed my mind after I saw my big sister who isn't a fans, was laughing when they were doing 'Random play dance' lol XD

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

Finished the final season of The Good Place.

Really enjoyed Catherine the Great on Sky. Pretty entertaining, good acting, high production values. Happily watched it all. Don't know where and what liberties they took with history but a little wiki seemed like it was a reasonably accurate story, for TV at least.

Started watching Taxi Driver on Netflix. Its actually quite enjoyable.

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

I don't really follow TV series. But my parent like to watch local series about daily live of villagers, sometimes I also watch it with my parents

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Finished Ozark, which I would say overall has been very good, with a reasonable ending.

Recently I watched fast & furious 9 series and this movie was one of my favorites from the series and is personally, in my opinion, the best one ever since Fast Five. Also, you can find yify subtitles at this place. My favorite character in the movie was Ramsey, I love her accent and she is very smart.

I watch Moon Knight and I think it's a very good series.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.