Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Birthday gift for a toddler - Minitokyo

Birthday gift for a toddler

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

Hey to the lovely people of MT :)

I thought this was the appropriate category for the thread. Pardon me if I am mistaken.

My nephew's birthday is next month. He is going to be 3.
He is very curious and naughty and can't talk really well. Oh he puts all kinds of things in his mouth. Toys, dirt, ants.

I don't know how toddlers....work?
I don't know what to give him. Something that can be educational? Or toys? story books?

On his previous birthdays I have given him books. a small table and chair, some puzzle-ish toys which he didn't really like.

I would really appreciate your suggestions :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you could try traveling that area at the toy store and/or store and see what you might find regarding age group and what the kid might be into. with kids these days, whatever is popular that's what it's called for. don't know what's popular in your area ,let alone what's popular period in that age group, so I wish I could be of more help, but I hope that this helps some while you wait for others to happen by and reply.

but, you can't go wrong with plushies, educational toys and story books. and I have a feeling the mother won't be a bit upset if you buy some cheap toys and provide materials, such as diapers and the likes. perhaps clothes, blankets... and if you know the kid personally, if you know the kid is "older than they seem" sort of thing, then you could go pass the age bracket and buy a tiny bit older, which does open better when it comes to purchases.

last time I went threw that section for my niece, I noticed story books that was washable, giant toys and educational toys/plushies, as well as videos for that age bracket as well. best of luck in your adventures.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

How about toys like car, aiplane toys? Pick the bigger one so it prevent from being swallowed. Or maybe plushies which has shape of car, train or plane..

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

How about Tricycle? and ummm those building blocks?
If he's about to go to school then you can give him a school bag with those plushies stitched on them.
Or if he's sporty type then you can give him football, shoes, bat etc.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Something safe like a giant plushie sounds like a good present, imo.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

I have a feeling the mother won't be a bit upset if you buy some cheap toys and provide materials, such as diapers and the likes. perhaps clothes, blankets... and if you know the kid personally, if you know the kid is "older than they seem" sort of thing, then you could go pass the age bracket and buy a tiny bit older, which does open better when it comes to purchases.

[link removed]

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.