Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scariest dream you had - Minitokyo

scariest dream you had

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

me...i think the scariest dream i ever had was a goat chasing after me and my friends in this familar place. my friends got over the fence but i got pinned to the fence by the goat. next thing, it wasn't a goat anymore, it was a bull that had pinned me, it breathe so hard into my chest like it was really going to run me down with it's horn. i got so damn scared i woke up. i looked and my bro's head was right there in front of my chest breathing quite loud. i had this dream so long ago and i still remember it today.

got any scary dreams you had long ago or recently?

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I've had some, but I can't remember the details. They aren't the kind of information to archive.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I had a dream where someone nearly cut me in half (from neck to abs \ ) with a sword about 100 feet from my house. For some reason I had to get home. So with blood going everywhere and getting weak each step I finally got to the door to my house. As I opened the door I started to die. Right before that happened I woke up. Heart beating so hard it was hurting.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

scared dream... I fear it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i dreamt that i killed someone with a chop stick.........

Quote by Rexi dreamt that i killed someone with a chop stick.........

now this is real scary ^ ^ ^

i also dreamed some dreams scarin me the hell out. but they´re so silly that i refuse from mentioning them here XP

kelpie

Nancy

I've had really scary dreams....

First I dreamed that me and my boyfriend were walking together in my street. We talked, laughed and it was fun :) But suddenly he let my hand go and didnt walk further. I asked him what was wrong and he said: ''I can;t it anymore... it must be over between us" I reacted very in panic and asked why... he answered: "you are 16, I am 25... it doesn't matter for me, it doesn't matter for you, but it does matter for other people". I asked him if he was crazy or something, what a stupid reason!!! But he hold on and it was over....

Not really SCARY? no, that part is coming now... I woke up remembered my dream and I felt like crying. Tears were already coming when I realised it was a dream !! It took me 2 hours to convince myself it was a dream :D Constantly I asked friends "is he really my boyfriend?" "did we broke up or not?" Gladly I speaked to him that day and he told me it was a dream :D

The next day when I woke up... was even more scary. I dreamed my boyfriend was involved in a carcrash and he was nearly dead! I dreamed he was sleeping in the room next to me. So when I woke up I wondered why I didn;t sleep by him... to take care of him. I run to the room but the room was empty (of course :D) and I was really in panic. After 30 minutes I realised it was a dream....

it's so scary f you don't realised it was a dream !!!! I nearly went crazy :D

~ Faeries are not seen by eyes, but through the heart. (Brian Froud)

You shouldn't be dating a 25 year old.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

I was wondering when someone wasn't going to post a dream about dying.. not that dreaming about death isn't scary.. coz it is..

I just recently woke up (12:30PM.. I dont' have class til 6.. which reminds me.. I should be doing homework!) and I had a nightmare.

Let me set this up for you, I work as a waiter here in San Diego. Usually every night, I take most of the tables.. which stresses me out..

Yes, I dreamt about work. As lame as it sounds, I was slammed with tables and kept on worrying about if someone's food was up.

I'd occasionally wake up and realize that it was a dream..

..but I'd go back to sleep to finish waiting on tables. ^_^

Jet

Was outside playing. Then this huuuuge air blimb crashed into my parents appartment and exploded like a nuke.
Woke up after that.

The Human mind is a wierd thing.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

it sure is. dreams are completely random and anything even the impossible can happen in the human mind during a sleep.

what about dreams that you didn't want to wake up from. man i just had one of the wildest dream the other day (sex dream that is)......it's too good to be told. most of you won't believe me if i said it. is it possible for you to continue a dream? lol i don't no if that will ever happen. haha

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Does sad/scary count as well?? my scariest/sadest dream would be when i dreamt my parents died....that was hella realistic and was crying like hell >_<

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had some weird scary dreams...o.O...for example, one was where a friend of mine constantly stabbed me with a siringe (sp?)...but the strangest one I've had was where shoes chased me and killed me -_-;;

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I am wierd and tend to forget all of my dreams like as soon as I wake up. But there are rare occasions when I do remember. though I can't recall scary dreams, I sometimes dream the future.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

The scariest one has to be I dreamt I was drown. I can't swim, so... it's kinda scrary. It happend a few times actually...

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

dMp

dMp

^___________^

wow...drownin huh? that's quite a scary dream if you can't swim. me one of those scary dreams that happens a few times are those that deals with height. every of those dreams i always get scared.

getting raped by a man. scary-ness but i escaped though... ah~

I remember one time I had a dream, that I coudnt wake up from..
I was dreaming that I was sleeping in my bed, but coudnt even move or anything..
I remember telling myself "you are dreaming" "wake up!!" but coudnt..
until I finally woke up!!!

pretty scary let me tell you!!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

yeah i actually had a dream where my conscious told me "this is only a dream, this is only a dream" i was sitting right at the edge of a mountain and began shifting off.

One of my scariest dreams was when these guys came to my house and had guns x__X. They were going to rob us or something and they told my family to put our hands up in the air.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

i was in a yellow school bus with my friend when we heard a gun shot. i look up and some guy is standing pointing the fuming gun at someone who obviously just got killed, the dead guy begins puking liquid blood all over (remember the scene where Okotto gets attacked in mononoke hime and vomits whole lot of blood? well like that) and everyone who looks at him dies by vomitting blood. So were trying to cover our eyes not to look, not to die, in this sea of blood and flesh

fun dream neh? ;_; im freaked just by thinking of it again

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

i dreamnt i drove a car and i crashed and flip out, spinning out and then fell down uncomfortably, its like i was going to die >_<

seeb

SEB

I have a hint to get out of a scary dream, close you eyes and you will wake up, works every time with me, however you need to have control of your dreams, for example many time when I was dreaming I know it was a dream so I could do everything I want, scary dream ? close eyes and wake up, good /funny dream ? concentrate and dont say that you about to wake up, sorry for my english Im exhausted and Im french, not my native language lol, good night

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I recently dreamt I was falling off a stair case to nowhere. I got to the 21st step and just fell... The reason it was so scary was because it really did feel like I was falling but I knew that it was a dream but I couldn't wake up :(

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.