Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game franchise you miss very much - Minitokyo

Game franchise you miss very much

page 1 of 1 10 total items

This thread is about discontinued video game franchises you wish to see revived again.
Don't hesitate to post as much as you want if you can't remember all the games in a row ^^

i'll start with a game franchise that i like very much : Tenchu.
I really wish to see a new sequel or even a remake of previous games like tenchu 2 :3

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Woa I liked Tenchu too XD
It was a good game when I played it on PS1
I wish there are remake for Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2, it will be great seeing characters in Suikoden 1 and 2 with graphics from Suikoden 4 or Suikoden 5 xD

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

Yay another Tenchu fan ^3^
Suikoden was awesome dear sis, let's pray for a remake ^^
Oh yeah i forgot about one of my fav games : Fear Effect . i hope for a sequel or remake why not ? but faithful to retro helix graphic style ^^
And i miss Soul Reaver as well ;.;

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Quote by myri-chan Yay another Tenchu fan ^3^
Suikoden was awesome dear sis, let's pray for a remake ^^

Yaaay! \(>_<)/
I know right, Suikoden has a good storyline and fun rpg XD
Plus I'm sooo curious about Hikusaak! If only the new Suikoden will include Hikusaak as a Stars of destiny (≧∇≦)

I wish there are remake for Sword of mana, Seiken Densetsu.... I miss old characters in these mana games :(

Yay Sword of mana another classic (^3^) b

Medievil 2 was a cute game but its graphics are quite outdated,a remake would be wonderful !

Twin caliber is a little known game which had certain flaws but some potential,a remake would be just great as well ^3^

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

I have just searched Twin Caliber from Google and it looks cool! XD I agree it might be a good games with better graphic with remake XD

Do you know Legend of Kage? Nes appeared first before PS X in my childhood and this game was really awesome. I remember how frustating it was when I reached higher level but Kage died because I didn't see the attack from enemy. But I guess this is worth to be remembered(?)
I think this game can be better, with better graphic and 3D action such as Tenchu and Resident Evil :(

^i liked that game for being a sort of mix between resident evil and contra and for the two main characters, an unlikely duo but endearing,you can't find lots of coop games these days,a common thing in the snes era :) it's really fun to play such game with a friend ,even tho TC wasn't a perfect game it had some clunky controls and weak graphics ^^;

legend of kage ? didn't play that one unfortunately :) i think lots of ps1 and ps2 games should be remastered ,developers used to be so creative back then .

this time i would mention blade 2 from the ps2,this game was panned by critics for 360° combat system and the almost exclusive use of the analog stick but i personally think that this system was on the contrary quite intuitive and realistic,also it's game physics were pretty satisfying to me,when you hit a opponent he doesnt fly up in the air like in most brawlers Lol the fighting moves were realistic too,it makes you feel like you are doin some real life martial arts moves.ofc the game had some defects especially graphically,also certain levels had an uninspired design except parking,club and subway levels (my favs) ^^ this game should be remastered,really!

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

^ right, those cops and other pixel bites graphic games! Now I'm kinda miss snes games TwT
After read your post Unnie, I think I will search Blade 2 in store and try it XD but my Ps2 is kinda slow now :(
How about Prince of Persia Unnie? :D have you played the old ones?
I think maybe people like the modern version Prince of Persia better, but I like Prince of Persia that released in 1989 better :(
no, not the graphic but the way it can be played lol XD vertical moves doesn't mean the thrill can't be felt. The jump challenge and the traps are good surprise gifts from the developer lol XD

Zombies Ate My Neighbors! I wish the developer makes the new one with a better graphic... That would be fun

^i know right sis!they were simple games but fun. nowadays gameplay is more complex,each game require a little training to handle it :/ another great thing about snes games is their unique charms,colorful graphics,dreamy music,surreal universes and no... camera problems X.X

have fun ^^ i recomend you enter some cheat codes in that game,because it will make it more enjoyable ;) the original prince of persia on pc was my very first game, along with contra on nes :') feeling so nostalgic *sigh*
i think you're right sis,the first POP is without a doubt the most charming in the series,it also had a memorable gameplay,but modern versions introduced a revolutionary gameplay as well(concerning 3d platform games),it paved the way for games like assassin creed and such.

it might feel weird when you play b2 for the first time but when used to it you see the game in another way.

Dragon Age Origin - this was the golden standard of BioWare RPG in my opinion. The story is awesome, the gameplay is great (if you are fan of tactical combat). The only missing part is main character's voice acting but that's fine. Unfortunate Bioware nowadays has lost too much points that I cannot put my hope on Dragon Age 4.

Shin Megami Tensei - this is an incredible franchise but sometimes I felt like Atlus focus on Persona series more than this mainline series. Luckily SMT V is coming soon and I've heard previews that it's really good. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.