Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Art deletion - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello. I learnt from some previous threads about account deletion, so I would like to know how to delete arts, precisely Indy-Arts. Indeed, I don't know where is the "delete" button, so I need a hand to guide me through it.
Thanks for replying.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as a former staff,you have to visit said art you want deleted and simply report and tell them to delete it, or talk to a mod and they'll attend to the matter. so, no, you cannot delete your account, and unless you really want full deletion your art really isn't deleted from the servers/database, it's merely deleted from regular members from seeing it.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

You need to use "report" option to ask for deletion. And as I checked there's only one Indy art submitted by you, would you like to get it deleted?

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Yes, I would like my art to be deleted. I did not spend much time on the site, and it's getting pretty useless right now. Could you delete it, please?
Thank you very much for your replies. :)

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Hello, your art "Monochrome Leopika" has been deleted.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.