Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to view my favorites. - Minitokyo

Unable to view my favorites.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I just happened to try and view some of my favorites in my account. It says that I have 25, but when I click on it to view them I am told that I don't have any. Were links lost in time since my account is so old? Just curious.

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

those are the deleted items that takes place over time. even I have such an issue. it's probably an old site issue that has yet to be addressed, so don't stress about it, you're not in any danger. a lot of people probably have wrong numbers in their list. only staff are able to see deleted items, not us regular folks.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

It maybe that (what angelxxuan said) or Sheqel, admin of this website, recently purged all the favs before 2011, so maybe your favs are removed from gallery item but still showing on your userpage.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.