Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ask a Mod (anything ;0) - Minitokyo

Ask a Mod (anything ;0)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

That's right folks in this thread you can ask a mod anything! And you can either direct it at a specific mod or the general staff ~!
Here's the list of our current mod staff for your convenience :
http://moderators.minitokyo.net
Disclaimer: some of the staff is more active than the others

Your questions can range from site related, totally random, philosophical, ANYTHING
The staff can in fact choose not to answer but as long as it follows the rules of the TOS you should be fine

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

@HA: Why are we here?

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by UberDog@HA: Why are we here?

To find a purpose in life among the endless pile of half - or completely naked chicks.
Those that find it are never seen again

merged: 01-12-2018 ~ 03:39pm
@ all staff that can answer
What is your dream pokemon team? No legendaries please

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hmmm, naked chicks owo

@HatedAngel: My dream pokemon team is full of Charizards :P

@Uber: Why are we here? You mean here on MT, or here on earth? We are here on MT because we like anime and manga, no?
I dunno why we are here on earth but, as living beings, our purpose is to stay alive as long as we can. That's what all animals and plants do on this planet. Most animals are selfish though, they only care about their own species. Humans have the strongest brain among all animals, our purpose should be different. I've read this in a book somewhere: beasts are strong to attack, humans should be strong to protect.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by HuesinHmmm, naked chicks owo

@HatedAngel: My dream pokemon team is full of Charizards :P

@Uber: Why are we here? You mean here on MT, or here on earth? We are here on MT because we like anime and manga, no?
I dunno why we are here on earth but, as living beings, our purpose is to stay alive as long as we can. That's what all animals and plants do on this planet. Most animals are selfish though, they only care about their own species. Humans have the strongest brain among all animals, our purpose should be different. I've read this in a book somewhere: beasts are strong to attack, humans should be strong to protect.

The question was for me yo >:O

Also I will gladly beat all your charizards by spamming stone edge

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

@Huesin: Why did you answer a question that was not meant for you? Humans "should" follow rules. No?

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I'm following the rules, HatedAngel said "all staff can answer" ;)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Do you have any pets? (If yes, you are legally required to pay pet tax by posting pics.)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

@Huesin: I thought that was in reference to her Pokemon question. I must have misunderstood. *Tosses a Waffle in the thread*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by pandemonium91Do you have any pets? (If yes, you are legally required to pay pet tax by posting pics.)

This is my adorable daughter, and her name is Xiba (shee-ba) http://i65.tinypic.com/124ynp4.jpg

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

@Pande: I own a flying cat. His name is Linneus (not my idea, to defend myself)

http://78.media.tumblr.com/cb93ebe654bcf22aec15d2384f2cf201/tumblr_nnjcqpkFJj1ri5cmio1_1280.jpg

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

So cuuute! I have a cat too, meet Squeak :D

https://i.imgur.com/BfVjusi.jpg

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Your pets are so cute! <3 I want one too ;-;
the flying cat tho!

Quote by HatedAngel@ all staff that can answer
What is your dream pokemon team? No legendaries please

I think I had my dream team already. Need to play PKMN games more to rediscover tbh.
so dream team for now would be: Blaziken (dat chick is on fire!), Azumarill/Milotic (Surf and Waterfall slave and they are pretty good, I had Azumarill in my team in most of games), Luxray (gotta love that beast!), Altaria (I love cotton candy and cute birds who exhale dragon breath lol), Metagross (not a part of this pokemon is gross xD), Alolan Ninetails (it's so cute!)
------------

@everyone: What are your ways to let out your frustration or whenever you're having hard time what you do to feel good like instant relief?

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

I wanna go to each of your houses, pet your cats, then just leave if thats ok with yall

Quote by Monu-chan

@everyone: What are your ways to let out your frustration or whenever you're having hard time what you do to feel good like instant relief?

Depends. Sometimes I'll just get all those feelings on a 'vent page" or go to an actual person. This depends on the issue tho and how urgent I need a sound board.
Otherwise just going somewhere quiet to think does the trick to

@Huesin how did you become a grim reaper

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Quote by Monu-chanthe flying cat tho!

He's just holding onto a bug net on the window tho xD

Quote by Monu-chan@everyone: What are your ways to let out your frustration or whenever you're having hard time what you do to feel good like instant relief?

I either rant to my mom if someone made me angry or I just listen to (and sing along in my head) some good rock music. It helps me vent.

Hi, Long time fan ,first time posting.

This question is for any mod that is available.

So they say hugging dogs gives them anxiety, well I have a dog name Max and he always jumps on me and wont stop till I hug him.
Should I stop or should i keep hugging him?

btw I think all your pets are supper cute! FREE Pats for all of them!

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by TsasuHi, Long time fan ,first time posting.

This question is for any mod that is available.

So they say hugging dogs gives them anxiety, well I have a dog name Max and he always jumps on me and wont stop till I hug him.
Should I stop or should i keep hugging him?

btw I think all your pets are supper cute! FREE Pats for all of them!

There are some dogs that don't mind being hugged, perhaps max is one of them. You see usually dogs don't like being hugged because it makes them feel trapped, like they can't escape if they wanted or needed to. So I guess if the dog just isn't worried about that they'd be cool with it.

Humaira88

Humaira88

make every day your masterpiece

OMG. Xiba and Linneus are so cuteeee <3. I wonder if Linneus has Ninja-cat bloodline ????. I also wonder, what animals do MT moderators afraid of? And why?

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by Humaira88OMG. Xiba and Linneus are so cuteeee <3. I wonder if Linneus has Ninja-cat bloodline ?. I also wonder, what animals do MT moderators afraid of? And why?

Well as far as animals I don't want to be trapped in an enclosure with there's bears, hippos, gorrillas , and other types of monkeys coz I know these animals will maul you if you do something they don't like.

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Quote by Humaira88OMG. Xiba and Linneus are so cuteeee <3. I wonder if Linneus has Ninja-cat bloodline ?. I also wonder, what animals do MT moderators afraid of? And why?

Thanks lol, maybe he does. It definitely looks like it sometimes.

Dunno if considered animals but spiders. Which is probably self-explanatory...

@anyone, have you ever been to Japan?

Humaira88

Humaira88

make every day your masterpiece

@HatedAngel, I always think bears are cute <3. But the idea of being trapped or close to a bear (a hungry one) kinds of scares me, definitely dangerous. Monkeys are one of many kinds of animals I'm afraid of. I have bad experience with them.
@Elisadevelon, I'm not really Ok with spider too. I've never been to Japan.

Thank you for answering my question. ^u^

How do you de-stress yourself?

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by TheGarbageCollectorHow do you de-stress yourself?

By annoying you. xD

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Wow this thread looks fun! XD May I ask something for all staff?

What annoys you the most in MT?

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.