Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ask a Mod (anything ;0) - Minitokyo

Ask a Mod (anything ;0)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by gadisitugirlWow this thread looks fun! XD May I ask something for all staff?

What annoys you the most in MT?

The site itself doesnt annoy me. If I had to pick anything itd be a certain admin ignoring our messages <3

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Quote by HatedAngel

Quote by gadisitugirlWow this thread looks fun! XD May I ask something for all staff?

What annoys you the most in MT?

The site itself doesnt annoy me. If I had to pick anything itd be a certain admin ignoring our messages <3

Same!

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Quote by Steffi1690

Quote by HatedAngelThe site itself doesnt annoy me. If I had to pick anything itd be a certain admin ignoring our messages <3

Same!

*shakes fist at Sheqel*

@Anyone, do you recommend any vid game for PC? I want something stealthy. Anyone played Thief?

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by elisadevelon

Quote by Steffi1690

Quote by HatedAngelThe site itself doesnt annoy me. If I had to pick anything itd be a certain admin ignoring our messages <3

Same!

*shakes fist at Sheqel*

My response ----> http://sheqel.minitokyo.net/guestbook?page=1#p1749725

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by elisadevelon

Quote by Steffi1690[quot(...) site itself doesnt annoy me. If I had to pick anything itd be a certain admin ignoring our messages <3

Same!

Quote: *shakes fist at Sheqel*

@Anyone, do you recommend any vid game for PC? I want something stealthy. Anyone played Thief?

I might have recommended this before but the Dishonored Series I've heard is like thief (I've never played thief)
You can play it as a stealth game or as a "brutally slaughter everything as you go" game and each level has so many ways to finish them. It's the only stealth game I can actually manage to stealth in tbh.

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

to any mods. how you manage your time between MT, personal, proffesional and sleep hours?

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by dchoggia14to any mods. how you manage your time between MT, personal, proffesional and sleep hours?

Mt is pretty low maintenance since its gotten on in years. So its not exactly a challenge to balance the two. If we did get some activity back in the site however we'd balance it by adding more to the mod staff~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.