Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *** Attention: About Name Changes *** - Minitokyo

*** Attention: About Name Changes ***

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

For those who are having issues trying to figure out who's who with these name changes in the mod "family" http://moderators.minitokyo.net/

HerRoyalPenguiness = HatedAngel
Smexybooty = Monu-chan
NosePicker3000 = pandemonium91 (retired mod)
ImLovinIt = elisa

there could be more name changes, so if you find them drop off your questions here and we'll figure it out, even together if need be. so, if you're confused about people all of a sudden, and as a former elite, I just found this odd that, out of the dodger blue, that they would change their names so quickly and often. since they can change their name so much and on the fly, why can't we do the same? so, bother your friendly mod today and ask for a name change. just remember to use the above key of course.

in my opinion everyone with these name changes they should have "formerly known as" so we know who you are and we won't have to make a post so it will cause less confusion among us regular folks.

if you have any opinions and/or questions about this, comment below.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

opinion: It's very difficult to keep up with all the news and changes nowadays. Things come and go too quicky.
question: May I offer you a burger in these trying times?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

answer: Mcdonalds is nasty food so no thanks, I prefer to cook my own food and it biodegrades
opinion: why delete things that people have posted to hide name changes...
question: why are there moments of said name changes, back and forth, when members can only have their changed once, what's the notion of following the rules for all?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Question: is changing ones username really an abuse of power?
Opinion: mcdonalds only tastes good hot otherwise it tastes like plastic

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well there was the mention how easy and often it was changed in the sb just a few hours ago...so, that's a definition of abuse of power in my opinion. I sat there and watched the name change from this to that then back to this again.

all fast food is gross, it's full of nasty preservatives that is found in house cleaning products and causes the metabolism rate to slow such as TBHQ, BHT and BHA

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Opinion: Hot and spicy food is bad for your rear end.
Question: U mad bro?

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

naw not mad at all, just trying to help people along since the name changes came and people could be confused and/or run people further away. you never know.

not to mention couldn't there be some minor copyright issues with names? since there's a new name change, doesn't that mean all new artwork must have this name or it could be considered ripped art?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Question: is having fun illegal?
Opinion: like I really can't for the life of me see this as an actual criticism. Changing a mods name is different than changing a members name.
Question: did you want a name change or something? Is that what this is about?

Edit: I mean. It's not like were making money off of it or getting exposure of any kind. So I don't think there's a problem with a McDonald avatar and slogan username

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in theory the mods are suppose to be the "adults" but no, I don't want a name change, however for those folks who do at least now they know who to go to if they want one. this is basically a point where folks can come to as a key in order to understand what's going on. I'm use to the "name changes" and seen them often in my time here on MT, however I know there are new members, or those who might not understand things. having fun and causing mass confusion and slight drama might not be, but to each's own I suppose.

that's not the copyright issues I was talking about some fast food joint that is world known, I'm talking about the artwork of those names involved. screen names can be changed to anything and everything, I'm talking about the artwork on this site.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

Question: Can you read people's minds?
Opinion: There's nowhere to run, mwahaha... copyright is comin' for ya, can't do nothin' for ya~

Signature
Into a world of lies.

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Name changes arnt even a secret thing. Ask any mod and they say the same spiel "sure but you can only change it once" nothing new has been exposed here besides who the mods that changed their names are.

Answer: nope but I'm really good at reading people's emotions and will at times be mistaken for psychic
Opinion: Nickleback wasn't actually as bad as the internet said they were

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that would be a terrifying life to read minds, poor folks who can do that. but there is this notion of what Stephen king did was write under Richard Bachman so, yeah. but I'm just pointing out some facts on copyright issues and old/new name changes.

it was pointed out that mods can change it more than once, and it was done so. and there are other changes. this isn't anything more than a helpful reminder for people because if I was a newbie or not very old on this site I'd be totally lost with the name changes and disappearance of things.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

Opinion: it's always fun to talk in plural.
Question: Are you not entertained? >:0

Signature
Into a world of lies.

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Answer: nah but can I request a drink bartender?
Opinion: hue makes an awful bartender

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

Opinion: I'm the best bartender of all time. I have bottles, I have the best bottles :P
Question: Are you old enough to drink?

Signature
Into a world of lies.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I thought going off topic and forum hijacking was a no-no... at least when we (regular colors) did it we got in trouble. but since the staff are permitted the fun, nothing wrong with bringing to the attention of others. by rights, shouldn't staff be only permitted one name change as well? just an idea, cause less confusion and less breakage to the site. because with all these changes I noticed the site is having sudden issues. I also noticed when the Mt-Maigetsu account went purple that's when the site also started having issues. so there are consequences in coding when too much change takes place, especially to such a broken site as MT is. so, for those who are interested this is a place to either discuss name changes or notice a name you don't know then feel free to drop it off and we'll try to figure it out together.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Opinion: You guys should have traded names, would made this more fun.

Question: Can I change my name too?

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

so folks won't think I'm "gunning" for just one color, another name change that folks might not know:

TheGarbageCollector = TheCompiler

thought you already had a name change Tsasu? although they could always take one of your banned accounts ;) but if you haven't had a name change I don't see why you can't, just pick someone and they'll help you I'm sure.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

SPOILER WARNING BUNNY! :P

nehneh haven't had a name change at all and I have no clue what your talking about ;P

fact: I know what she is talking about. lol

Signature

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

Yeah sorry Tsasu, like Bunny said, one more change in the site will break it forever and cause irreparable damage, so we can't change names anymore xD

That was an opinion, so here's a question: What you wanna do when you grow up?

Signature
Into a world of lies.

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

I want to become a full-time abstract concept.

Opinion: Charizard is the best Pokemon of them all
Question: Would you like to time-travel?

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Opinion: anyone who says they don't pick their nose is a dirty liar.

Question: How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Opinion: seems like this product has been corrupted, proceeding to deletion. :P

Question: Do you ever get this Déjà vu feeling when you eat cereal?

Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.