Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No Hentai On MT - Minitokyo

No Hentai On MT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Ok, something that really bugs me is when browsing through something like Card Captor Sakura, there is this post of Sakura and Tomoyo half dressed and making out or something like that........I really don't want to see that, and yet there is A LOT of pics like that on MT. So, could the mods get rid of them altogether or at least move them to a separate folder so that no one has to look at them unless they want to?

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Um... no. We had a LOT worse of hentai on here, you're looking at ecchi pictures, there is a huge difference, and it's going to stay the way it is. Sorry, but no can do.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

Whats here on MT is called ecchi cause hentai is forbidden, you may want to look at my thread that really look like yours

Signature

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

The limit between ecchi and hentai is actually really thin and some pictures in MT are showing things way more than ecchi should but less than hentai would. -_-; How can you deal with that? Because I myself don't want to see those "ecchi+" pictures. :\ And that'd be just lame to let them be just because it lures more people in MT. Especially when those pictures are most of the time coming from 4chan, iichan or moeboard. People who want these kind of pictures can directly go there... oh well... each time I recommend MT to a friend or relative, I have to warn them there are some stuffs really not convenient for 18- people. -_-

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Hentai pics shows more stuff, in general, such as nipples and .. you know what.. ^_^'
although ecchi pics don't show that kind of thing, but some pplsz find them even more ineresting that hentai (you can freely imageine the outcome of the pic ~ ooooo XD )
not suitable for minors under 18, yeah.. I agree with that...

Quote by sandyAnd that'd be just lame to let them be just because it lures more people in MT

and I aggree with this, too!!
but maybe it's better not to delete all ecchi stuff, because I need them, you know.. ^_^' not because I'm obsessed of that kind of pic, but mainly because I adore their artwork... and I'm over 18 anyways... so no big deal for me.. :D

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Well I don´t like Hentai because it´s not my world but ecchi is great like Onegai Twins ^^

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I did said something like this before
and the response is,
ya cant stop em. moving em? that will take month. and each time one is moved, 5 more came in.
da only way is to ban ecchi itself which I dont think will never happen.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

if we were to delete all of them, can you imagine how many members (people who post them, people who enjoy them) would come to us complaining? us moderators get enough hate mails already >_>;;

the best we can do is limit the amount of hentai to none in the community. becaues there are some people who think ecchi pictures have right to appear on MT, we have no incentive to remove them as long as they are of high quality. :(

Nasedo_Lyne

The Personifying Force

I try not to let the overwhelming amount bug me too much. Granted, I enjoy a lot of the ones that show skin for lighting references - but I'll be honest and say that some of the images are just really good ones too. The only thing that bugs me is that some of us slowly increase our rank by actually submitting good pieces that we worked so hard on, meanwhile certain other parties post about 20 ecchi images a day and are at rank 129 - while the real artists (no offense really meant by that title, there) suffer and have to produce mass amounts of crappy artwork (within thier already busy schedules) just to make 5% of a rank.

It's all a matter of finding a balance, I suppose. But I also assume that no matter what, there will always be those who find the easy way (right or wrong) of doing things.

As for the actual presence of Ecchi - just dont click on the images, I suppose - the thumbnails arent going to reveal too much. That, and as sammo said - the poor admins who are awesome enough to keep this place going have far too many things to do than worry about filtering all of DZU's pics just for you. :)

It's one thing to disallow hentai. More or less by definition, hentai is sexually *explicit* material. The problem with doing away with ecchi stuff is that it's much more subjective. Just as an example, I saw a CLAMP-drawn image of Tomoyo and Sakura, being, well, close. It's hard to say something like that isn't art. Now, where one person sees artistic nudity, somebody else sees dirty pictures. From what I can tell, as long as no naughty bits are shown, it's still allowable here. I have no problem even with hentai, but some stuff I've seen here made me wonder if it was "slipping by." Perhaps there is some way to filter out anything that has a "non-work-safe" flag. Or maybe it's best to just ignore it. If you can't find what you're looking for because of too much ecchi clutter, that's more of a database design issue than a content issue.

In the end, the bar is set low enough for those who want to see such things to see them here, and high enough that those who don't are spared the worst of it. If that's still too low for you, sorry, but in the end, it's up to the site's owners on what they want here. If that's not for you, I think there are a number of other websites with similar features, perhaps minus the objectionable stuff. Good luck looking if that's what you choose.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by KorganoSHentai pics shows more stuff, in general, such as nipples and .. you
know what.. ^_^'
although ecchi pics don't show that kind of thing, but some pplsz find
them even more ineresting that hentai (you can freely imageine the
outcome of the pic ~ ooooo XD )
not suitable for minors under 18, yeah.. I agree with that...

Quote by sandyAnd that'd be just lame to let them be just because it
lures more people in MT

and I aggree with this, too!!
but maybe it's better not to delete all ecchi stuff, because I need
them, you know.. ^_^' not because I'm obsessed of that kind of pic, but
mainly because I adore their artwork... and I'm over 18 anyways... so
no big deal for me.. :D

OH prevail XD i just got sixteen recently >_> and seen more than just hentai,

neways, yes i agree its kinda distubring when im trying to find a good scan of a series i mostly end up seeing more ecchi^2 pics than any normal artwork...which really comes into my line of making wallpapers and disturbs me >_>

oh well, but although i find it disturbing I actually like some ecchi pics XD (just can't help it >_<), nonetheless, i think we should make a new ecchi gallery were everybody can just spam ecchi pics into it >_> but then again i see this idea failing... so we just have to bear with it ^_^'

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by Aerith0530Ok, something that really bugs me is when browsing through something
like Card Captor Sakura, there is this post of Sakura and Tomoyo half
dressed and making out or something like that........I really don't
want to see that, and yet there is A LOT of pics like that on MT. So,
could the mods get rid of them altogether or at least move them to a
separate folder so that no one has to look at them unless they want to?

If you don't want to see them dont look at them. All you have to do is not click on them. I don't see what your getting all worked up about. It just some cartoon images, they arent real. If you can't handle this, you have a rude awakining in real life to come. There's far more worst stuff out there. Also I consider them art and should have the right to see them.

PS: Jinzhou is the man

Signature

What I've seen AnimeOnline do to curb this problem is to have each submitted picture replaced by a white box with "Awainting Moderation" written on it. The pic is first reviewed by a moderator before it actually gets displayed in the gallery. If it goes too far, it doesn't actually slip by and get displayed before a mod deletes the image. As to the coding technicality behind it, I'm sure there are enough AO people here who know the behind the scenes runnings of AO that could assist with that. But I'm sure it's not difficult.

So what do the mods think? Is that a possibility?

(Re: Card Captor Sakura: The mere fact there are so many nudist pieces of art about a little girl exemplifies the extent to which some people have pedophilic tendencies...it's a bit disturbing actually) :\

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote: (Re: Card Captor Sakura: The mere fact there are so many nudist pieces of art about a little girl exemplifies the extent to which some people have ...it's a bit disturbing actually)

Dude it art man. Just dont look and youll be fine. Also, not everyone who doesnt mind those images, have pedophilic tendencies. Its just a bunch of computer generated images. To like that in real life is sick.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

That picture of CCS is just a cover, if you want to know what REAL hentai is I'd be glad to go out and find some so we can clear up this confusion. MT HAS NO hentai. I don't know how you consider two girls in their underware to be hentai, but sure. Yeah, if that was the case then 1/2 of MT would be Hentai and we need to re-write the defination of Hentai then. Its a cover for the hentai book.

Second I agree, CCS is just wrong to make hentai out of, I'm sorry but this needs to be said, but some people in Japan are really f**ked up. I mean h-games....h-anime.....and h-comics....and some of that shit is just wrong, seriously how someone can ponder some of these things is beyond me.

To quote Zack Parsons.

Quote by Zack "Geist Editor" ParsonsI'm really not sure who this game's target audience is, although if it's the average Japanese teenage male I need to start being a lot more afraid of Japan than I have been lately. All of their games seem hell-bent on asserting male dominance over women by having huge-breasted maidens getting raped right and left.

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I hate when ppl go around and say hey "I want that scan removed cause i dont want to look at it." I dont go around and say " hey I dont like that wall, or that pic with the girl with huge watermellon boobs is gross, plz get rid of it."

Signature

livewild

Nani?

umm..ive drawn a doujinshi of an elfen lied moment where it has nana in chains when you see her for the first time...but i'm too scared post it incase it gets classed as "hentai" so what should i do? should i just not post it? or make some modification to the drawing to cover up her naughty bits? (only breasts are showing since she is covered in blood and can easily be changed to have more blood on her...)

Bando - "When you get in a bind, call me. I will kill them all."

Bleach rulllzzz!! ^_^ yyeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!

^_^

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by livewildumm..ive drawn a doujinshi of an elfen lied moment where it has nana in
chains when you see her for the first time...but i'm too scared post it
incase it gets classed as "hentai" so what should i do? should i just
not post it? or make some modification to the drawing to cover up her
naughty bits? (only breasts are showing since she is covered in blood
and can easily be changed to have more blood on her...)

I think you would have to edit out the nipples, then again a moderator will give you a more percise answer.

But on this topic, yes there's a lot of ecchi pictures going around, some showing more skin than others, but I just ignore it, hey, what one person doesn't like someone else does, as long as it's not hentai, I don't have a problem.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Ok, I was just pointing something that bothers me out, there is no need to get so heated up about it. Anyways, as for people arguing about hentai and eicchi definitions and all that, that isn't the point of this thread and it isn't that critical. But, stuff like that just isn't healthy for people under 18. Obviuosly we can ignore it, but sometimes there are like ten on one page! Just look at the unknown section. And what really bugs me is how people gain levels like crazy when posting pics like that. -_-'

I'm just sharing my opinion, since this is is suggestion/complaint section. So, if you don't agree with me, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But, let's not get too fierce here. :D

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

if you guys really think that some ecchi scans have gone over the line, please feel free to report them, and we will make the judgement on whether it stays or not.

and for the whole nipple thing, let me tell you guys something. as long as the nudity is in an artistic form, rather than sexually suggestive form, it is OK to submit them. the worst thing that can happen is that it can be deleted.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by Aerith0530Ok, I was just pointing something that bothers me out, there is no need
to get so heated up about it. Anyways, as for people arguing about
hentai and eicchi definitions and all that, that isn't the point of
this thread and it isn't that critical. But, stuff like that just isn't
healthy for people under 18. Obviuosly we can ignore it, but sometimes
there are like ten on one page! Just look at the unknown section. And
what really bugs me is how people gain levels like crazy when posting
pics like that. -_-'
I'm just sharing my opinion, since this is is suggestion/complaint
section. So, if you don't agree with me, that's fine. Everyone is
entitled to their own opinions. But, let's not get too fierce here. :D

Yeah maybe for ppl under 14 it isnt healthy, but most ppl over 14 have seen that already in movies and cable. i know when I was that age I could handle it. I saw my dads playboy and it didnt mess me up. I think. :D :D :D :D

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I thought this debate was cast into oblivion. Hahaha.

But like Jinzhou said, those are echhi images and THAT term is different to hentai.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

The best solution is to report it, if you find it offensive. Yeah this issue is getting tiresome. :sweat: :sweat: I say we close it?

Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.