Super Smash Bros. Ultimate !

page 1 of 1 1 total item

myri-chan

myri-chan

Proud Liberal

Cancel

A new Super Smash Bros is going to be released (maybe next xmas) : Super Smash Bros. Ultimate !

As you may know in the Super Smash Bros. series, features a crossover cast of fighters from several different Nintendo franchises—such as the Mario and Metroid series—as well as fighters from series by third-party developers such as Sega, Konami, Capcom and Bandai Namco Games.
Several of the characters have received updates to their outfits, such as Mario having Cappy from Super Mario Odyssey accompanying him and Link wearing his outfit from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Newcomers to the series include the Inklings from Splatoon, Ridley from the Metroid series, Simon Belmont from the Castlevania series, King K. Rool from the Donkey Kong series, and Isabelle from the Animal Crossing series. New Echo Fighters include Princess Daisy from the Mario series, Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening, Dark Samus from the Metroid series, and Richter Belmont from the Castlevania series. The currently announced roster of playable characters in Ultimate is 74, the highest number of playable characters in any Super Smash Bros.

I admit I am most of all super excited about the new characters in the game Simon Belmont,Richter Belmont and Alucard from Castelvania ! there will be also a new stage : Dracula’s castle, complete with classic Castlevania bosses and candlesticks that give out items. There will also be a hefty 34 tracks from the series !
all I want to say is: at last ! a perfectly designed Simon Belmont who have now the same looks as in SCIV(even tho the one from the new castlevania grimoire of souls looks perfect as well)! the designers of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate did a great job by adding to Simon the same posture and movement too and judging by the vids on YT he can even wave the whip like in SCIV ! Soo Sugoi ! :3

Richter look great too,pretty faithful to his looks in Rondo of blood ! The bosses such as Frankenstein's creature resembles to the one from SCIV and for a big fan like me this classic Hammer-esque/Universal-esque aesthetics is really important..*coughs* ^3^ sorry for fangirling so much about Castlevania ^.^;

How about you? Dear Minitokyans, is There any Classic character from your favorite franchise makes you feel excited about this new Super Smash Bros :3 ?

“Science is the most reliable guide in life.”Signature Image

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.