Can I ask you guys this ahead of time if you guys don't mind

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Cancel

If anyone ever asked my opinions about a live action version of anime/manga hentai or not do you guys think I should be honest with them or do you guys think I should lie to them?

Allow me to explain say if I thought they could have chosen better actor/actress depending on what character they are asking of me including depending on what scenes. Including if I think of it & I'm asking ahead of time if we ever have to deal with normies,SJWs,feminists,special snowflakes,busybodies,authoritarians & thought police aka moral thought police. Yes I know some people preferred live action versions & judged us otakus,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans. Always attacking us otakus,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans,hate us otakus,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans,always attacking what we love & hate what we love,always attacking our waifus & always attacking our waifu games.

Well you know how some people preferred live action versions & talking to us about live action versions. Thanks,thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your opinions & thanks for your help ahead of time if anyone ever asked my opinions about a live action versions it depending on what character & depending on what anime/manga hentai or not they are asking me about :).

• 8wk 2d ago

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.