Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scariest dream you had - Minitokyo

scariest dream you had

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol...seeb i wish i could do like you say. control your own dream haha. but i don't think that is possible at all. dreams are dreams you have no control over it regardless...you can't control your character in a dream whatever happens just happens. you wish you should or shouldn't have done this and that in your dream, that happens to many of my dreams after i wake up especially from good dreams even some bad dreams too. haha. dreams are not in our control, but we sometimes can overcome it.

Nightmare is hardly a problem... i had some scary ones from being within a war at a biblical level. To the usual drownings... its not scary cause i can easily wake up... the scariest are these types of dreams called NIGHT TERRORS. its when your body is between the dream state and reality...

most cases (like mine) usually include paralysis, having your eyes open and knowing your suroundings, a panic and thoughts of being pulled into the darkness, struggle to wake up, and at times hallucinations.

there was a time i was havng a night terror and my eyes were wide open ye i couldnt move... the pictures of my friends on my wall would move and point and laugh at me because of my vulnerable state...

This was the same week i would have night terrors everyday for the next 2 weeks... it sucked

dMp

dMp

^___________^

wow that sure is scary.

I once had the dream that I was dead. Really. But I had the chance to come back to life, so during all dream I was trying to ressurect myself.

One time I had a dream my dad got shot..

by one of those big bullets in Super Mario Bros..

at a baseball field.

It was weird. I woke up crying. T_T

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

My scariest dreams always have something to do with zombie. I really don't know why. I have dreamt that scary zombie for more than one time. I don't really remember the detail, but I do remember that god damn zombie always chases me for no reason. >_<

Signature

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Not very clear but I do remember that I accidentally killed myself in my dream. Duh?! Strange and scary..

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Meg

uber dork

being chased by millions of klondike bars.

traumatizing. Who could ever bear the thought of eating all those klodike bars. XD

dMp

dMp

^___________^

kondike bars? lol. i never had dreams about food.

Meg

uber dork

you don't know what you're missing XD

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

the scaryest dream i had was when i lost my teeth

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

16? 25?
I know a couple in RL that matches those ages.
r u lisa montani!!???

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

KohakuXP

Neutral

Dreamed that my teacher is a whore and everybody have to try a f***ing pen1s for homework, my teacher look like a whore :\

Last class she wore this white shirt which everybody can tell her big boobies and the nipples. I actually think she's going to seduce us like that teacher Ms.Shikijo is trying to do to Suguru in Mahoromatic. Everyday something happens :)

cyn

Mi^u

i just know if im really really tired i always dreamed of a big gigantic cat chasing at me >.<

however the scariest dream i ever had is when i'm 7 year old..
actually that happen after i watch horror movie (usual thing)
but it seems so ReAL.. (*sigh) i still remember how scared am i until now
-- when i woke up.

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

I never really had a dream that scared me, but I did have this one anime dream where the world became infected by this one disease were the amount of blood in a person's body would raise so much that the body would suddently explode because it wouldn't be able to hold it in any longer. It was gross ._.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol...i never had bad dreams after watching horror movies. i get scared watching it though.

Quote by DZUthe scaryest dream i had was when i lost my teeth

oh yeah i had those dreams too. all my teeth were like chipped out. not completely pulled out but all chipped. i could feel the pieces in my mouth. whoa i hated those dreams. this one dream scared me of my pants...i'm a male just in case all of you don't know. of course i had one of those dream in a dream where i dream i was sleeping and woke up to find out i turned into a female!!! i won't go into details lol, oh man that hella scared me.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Now u get 2 perspective of being a male and a female.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by KohakuXPNow u get 2 perspective of being a male and a female.

how about it girls? have you had a dream where you turned into a man? lol.

KohakuXP

Neutral

I can only imagine people can turn to the opposite sex when they look at anime.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i had a dream where me and my friends went to an island vacation spot for spring break. for some reason, we were all trapped in there and the only person alive could leave the place. the hotel was filled with traps and demonic creatures, and then i woke up...

i dont know why i had that dream, but it was like watchign dawn of the dead all over again :b

KohakuXP

Neutral

Except its u instead of the character in the movie. :D

That happens to me alot of times, being the character instead watching what he/she do. I guess thats also a way of changing the opposite sex in dreams.

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Ummm, my scariest dream would have to be one involving a maze and an old lady.

It was when I was sixth. A groupd of about 10 kids + me would run around this maze, then come to this pole, say some words, and disapear. Well, one day, I was the last one to get to this pole, but this old lady was chasing me. So I grabbed the pole, said the words, but nothing happened. The old lady caught up to me, and started choking me. Soon, another hand came out of her hand, which started choking me. There was this old man sitting on a bench, and he told me "say the words" so I did and disapeared. Creepy, no?

Signature Image

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote: ightmare is hardly a problem... i had some scary ones from being within a war at a biblical level. To the usual drownings... its not scary cause i can easily wake up... the scariest are these types of dreams called NIGHT TERRORS. its when your body is between the dream state and reality...

most cases (like mine) usually include paralysis, having your eyes open and knowing your suroundings, a panic and thoughts of being pulled into the darkness, struggle to wake up, and at times hallucinations.

there was a time i was havng a night terror and my eyes were wide open ye i couldnt move... the pictures of my friends on my wall would move and point and laugh at me because of my vulnerable state...

This was the same week i would have night terrors everyday for the next 2 weeks... it sucked

Yeah that state of mind between sleep and being awake is called Theta. What I described before was when I induced theta on purpose by using the stairs technique. That was extremely freaky and I don't want to try it again =/ Theta isn't just for that, it's used in meditation a lot.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Me? I looked down from a REALLY tall buliding and I was fallin and fallin. And the weird thing was there's was no sound of me screamin or nothing. It was a bit scary but VERY annoying but I don't have it anymore. What a relef.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.