Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scariest dream you had - Minitokyo

scariest dream you had

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

i dreamed my family lived in a different house with two stories and in my dream, my mother said that when she died, she wanted to be sealed up in the top floor of the house and be laied in her bed. In my dream, she died and we put her in her bedroom in her bed and sealed off the top floor like she asked us to and we lived in the bottom part of the house. Every night (still in the dream) we could hear her get up from her bed and walk around thumping and get back into the bed... now she's supposed to be dead and she's getting up to thump around her bedroom. it was so creepy dreaming my mother was a zombie.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

^ is your mother still alive? or she's deceased? kind of scary both in reality and dream, especially those about the dead walking around the house, making foot steps...oh man that scares the hell out of me.

i had a similar experience. not a dream, but on one particular night, i just couldn't sleep. everyone was all asleep, lights out. i swear, i heard noises coming from the kitchen. it was like someone was there touching all the utensils and stuff. and then comes the scariest part, i heard the footsteps coming toward my room. oh man that was total horrid. i got so damn scared i covered myself under the blanket. suddenly the noises just ceased. next day i asked my mom if she heard anything on that previous evening, she said she didn't, and said that maybe i was just hearing things o.O

I think the most scary dream I had was something to do with sex. It was the same case for that school nurse in bible black but, I'll not explain further. The second scariest dream is a horde of swordsmen running at me and stabbing me many times. I also saw other people having their intestines and eyes gorged out. The blood all over the place as blades tear flesh apart. Then I woke up.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

I dreamt that I saw my boyfriend kissing one of my friends.. felt like crying... 0_o

Then another I dreamt I was... being.. raped. OMG scary...

And don't worry I hear things too. There was this night when I was lying in bed and I heard someone crying.. and someone laughing. Then it seemed like it was the same person.. yet it wasn't. So I got out of bed and started walking towards my bedroom door, but then the sounds started becoming fainter the closer I got. I opened the door, stepped into the hall.. then it stopped. I went back into bed, then it came back. 0_o'' it was scary... and it kept going away whenever I tried to figure out where it was from.. and I knew it couldn't have been my family, b/c they were all asleep. (and no, this was NOT a dream)

Then there was that time at camp.. I couldn't sleep and I heard this little girl crying out for someone. It sounded so sad.. but it was so distant. It seemed so far away.. somewhere deep in the woods. I might have imagined it, since I was very sleepy at that time, and I had to strain my ears to hear it, but I'm pretty sure it was real...

I think I'm being followed by ghosts or something...

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i think...its where i was under a lot of pressure to do some physically impossible things and when i couldn't i was beaten till i was all bloody and then i saw some other ppl who did worse than me having the top of their heads cut out and such... OX t'was real freaky

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by NiniyashaI think the most scary dream I had was something to do with sex. It was the same case for that school nurse in bible black but, I'll not explain further. The second scariest dream is a horde of swordsmen running at me and stabbing me many times. I also saw other people having their intestines and eyes gorged out. The blood all over the place as blades tear flesh apart. Then I woke up.

what? sex is scary? hehe...i had plenty of those dreams before, nothing scary about them, unless the nurses were raping you ROFL! ^__________^
but that second dream you had is totally gross, i bet anyone would wake up with that kind of nightmare.

solff

solff

Red Cross...

My scariest dream is....
Free fall from a plane...
First minutes, it was fun :)
But last minutes, I realized that I didn't have a parachute... ^_^'
Then SPAMMMM !
Hit on the ground... OX
...........................................(...)
I woke up.....
Then my mother came and said that I'm screaming loudly.................... ^_^'

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i kissed some really ugly girl and she drew a weird symbol on my neck weirddddddddddddd

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

i had a couple of dreams that were really scary like there was one that was about the end of america and my parents were trying to get me on a plane and im afraid of planes so i didnt want to get on the plan

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

Scariest dream I had was probably when I was being hunted by these guys with guns. I was running and then all of a sudden on a motorcycle, speeding incredibly fast away from these guys. All of a sudden the scenery was changed to like, desert and mountains and there was this random table overturned in the middle of nowhere so i hid behind it. The guys stopped their bikes and walked slowly over to the table. There was a small space between the ground and the table and someone shot a 9mm into my leg. Woke up with a tingleing in my leg. Heh...phantom pain they call it. Your brain thinks something is actually happening to that part of your body, so the nerves send false impulses to the brain (or something along those lines lol)

Do you know why you wake up right before you die in a dream?

That's because if you die in a dream, your mind really thinks your'e dead, and you die in the real world as well.

lol ...here goes:
the scariest (probably) was the one in which I was running away from a T-Rex, with a car ...I think that he was gaining ground and then I woke up after a few minutes of chasing that took like forever ^_^'

here is another one (not that scary but... anyway):
I was fighting with a skelet, lol ...I punched him in the face/skull and the flesh of my hand disappeared ...and then I woke up ^_^'

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I had my scariest dream after reading the book "Pet Sematary". I hate zombies. *lol*
I dreamed that I was in a dark forest and suddenly dead people came after me. I ran and fell. And they ate me alive. When I woke up I had pain in my back where I get hit with a sharp item in my dream. I couldn't move for a few minutes. That was scary and strange. XD

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

My dream was sick, insane and really scary. I even cried afterwards o.o
Anyways, here it is:
Me and my class were on a trip and had soo much fun together. Suddenly, a military general came and took the command over the class. He said that it was a contest we were going to compete in. We killed bugs, ran through caves and all that stuff.
Suddenly, on the top of a plane we were on, he commanded us to kill each other with guns. We all received same type of gun, and everybody started shooting for their lifes. The survivor would win the whole game. Luckily, we all missed (even me, but I suck at shooting) and everybody survived. The commander got angry and said: "If you dont kill each other right away, I will send out my soldiers to push you guys off the plane."
And of course they did it. We all fell down and some hugged each other and cried (well, we all did).

Such a fucking sick dream. Man, I almost cried when I told my friends about it.
(Sry for long post. Had to get it out from my mind!)
/afaT

Signature Image

Well, I dreamed that I fell off a cliff and straight into hell, and right before I crashed, I jumped (more like twitched) in my bed three feet and nearly fell five feet to the floor (I have a bunk bed)
Then I went back to sleep, and the same thing happened again. And again.
It wasn't a good night.

But although it was scary, it wasn't disturbing.
I had another dream. Far worse.

I don't quite remember the details, but I had a dream where everyone hated me.
I was suffocating, and
cried and cried, but was simply ignored.
All the while creepy laughter, and an
uncontrollable fear of everything.
and it was so dark.
I could not see.
The heavens poured their hatred upon me.
And I sat there.
Miserable and alone.
And no one cared.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.