Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scans with no background colors and B-sides - Minitokyo

Scans with no background colors and B-sides

page 1 of 1 3 total items

So, I uploaded some scans of Haikyuu clear files with a white paper between just the outline of the characters and the colored background since those are MUCH easier to use for making wallpapers and such. They were deleted since it's the same basic picture. If anyone would like to have them for use please feel free to message me and I can send them in an e-mail!

I also have some totally different pictures from some My Hero Academia clear files that were deleted as being the same, though they are very much not. These are the hero's name with their picture in it zoomed in from the other side which is just a picture of the hero. I've posted those to a few facebook groups but if you'd like the original again please let me know. :)

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

As for the Haikyuu! scans:
If the no background versions gets restored, the colored background versions will be deleted/replaced.
Only one version will be kept.

As the My Hero Academia alternate scans:
The scans looks almost identical, only differences in zoomed and horizontal reversed.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Yeah, the Haikyuu ones are the same thing, just minus the background. They're only really good as a resource for people who want to cut the images of the characters out of the background for use in making wallpapers and such. This is what I mostly intend to do with the images that I collect, so while it isn't useful for a gallery I figured there might be some people who'd want them to use for graphic edits. To be clear, I wasn't posting to say that the more basic Haikyuu ones should be put back. I just wanted to make them available to anyone who would want to use them.

The whole point of me uploading scans of my clear files is so that more people have access to the images so that they can make awesome edits. I want more great wallpapers out there! :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.