MP3 Rotation on MT?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Cancel

Ok, I just complained, so, here's a suggestion. Maybe MT could host a mp3 rotation kind of thing. I know that'll take a LOT of space, but I just thought maybe it's something worth thinking about. Don't know, maybe members lvl. ... and above can post one every one month and members lvl. ... and above can post one every two months and each post stays for download for a week or something, and then you can't download it anymore, but you can still see the comments and download numbers (so we don't get deleveled XD )

I'm sure the idea can be improved upon, but just a thought. :D

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Cancel

itz a nice idea but it will take alot of bandwidth >__> which we might not be able to afford XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Cancel

Yeah~ That would be a good idea! ^_^ But the first thought that came to my mind was the bandwidth. *sigh* I prefer galleries over mp3s. There are plenty of mp3 rotation out there~

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

Quote by GundamZZitz a nice idea but it will take alot of bandwidth &gt;__&gt; which we might not be able to afford XD

Yeah it'll be too much. We have to wait until we got a better connection first. :)

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

Or you can provide a link (or similar to a mp3 rotation page) that is always updated in your userpages... I think that would be better...
(but host the files in your own servers :D )

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Cancel

Quote by GundamZZitz a nice idea but it will take alot of bandwidth &gt;__&gt; which we might not be able to afford XD

This idea is a good one.. but would kill MT's bandwidth usage... as ZZ stated o.o and bw isn't cheap @_@

Signature
-=(AniStudios])=-

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Cancel

That's a nice idea... yeah... I suppose we'll need more donations!!! XD
The bandwidth thing gets quite annoying.... but still a good idea...
Any millionaires out there willing to donate $5000 (or perhaps more...) to mt???
i know I'm not one... XD

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Cancel

Greetings:

Good idea. I have Winamp Radio, but my pc becomes slow and reduces the Banwidth a lot T__T

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Cancel

If bandwidth wasn't the case we would be sharin and jammin on mp3s. But those files can be a pain for bandwidth.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Cancel

minitokyo.net is a community for wallpaper makers, illustrators, and other anime fans who seek high quality scans. we're in no way affiliated with the distribution of other anime content such as video, and especially not mp3 because music distribution is a very touchy subject in terms of legal issues.

if you're looking for mp3, i suggest bittorrent indexing websites.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

Heck, I will put up MP3 requests/ rotation section on my site soon. So, no worries there. XD

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Cancel

Quote by sammominitokyo.net is a community for wallpaper makers, illustrators, and other anime fans who seek high quality scans. we're in no way affiliated with the distribution of other anime content such as video, and especially not mp3 because music distribution is a very touchy subject in terms of legal issues.

Master Sammo i svery wise indeed. ^_^
teach me Master I beg you :p
;) hehe

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

• Oct 28, 2004

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Cancel

Quote by sammominitokyo.net is a community for wallpaper makers, illustrators, and
other anime fans who seek high quality scans. we're in no way
affiliated with the distribution of other anime content such as video,
and especially not mp3 because music distribution is a very touchy
subject in terms of legal issues.

I'm totally agree with sammo... because this is a difficult theme, only look's napster... ^^

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

yeah...
try googgle or torrent
to find ur mp3 or other media..
like sammo said
anime art community.....
*it's told in the fornt-page*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.