Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever try an authentic Japanese food? - Minitokyo

Ever try an authentic Japanese food?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Are you ever try them? Either when you traveling to Japan or there are Japanese restaurants near your place. Do you liked them or not? Share you opinions to us :)

Well, the only authentic Japanese foods I ever try were some snack and candies when my teacher and parent brought as omiyage or gifts. A. Sakura flavored chocolate was interested me. It was sour like berries, not sure if that really Sakura flavor. Other candies also made from lavender with mild sweet taste. Mochis were good. I wish my parent brought more.

What about you?

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Personally I'm not very fond of Natto, it smelled like old socks.

You're talking Kitkat, right? They have more uniquely flavours in japan and they tasted great!

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Yups. It was a kit Kat. Btw you tried some nattos before? My teacher said natto are taste good, but the smell just unbearable

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

There's sushi chain restaurant less than 5 minutes away from my home. My favorites are hotate mentaiyaki, ika sushi, and salmon ikura don. They don't sell any of these item now tho.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.