Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TOP level!!!!!!!!! - Minitokyo

TOP level!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

hey i have really much spare time and dont have ps here so i was kinda wondering here what is the top level u can get to here in MT i dont really know if im gonna get it but if someone has i'd like to see it....!!!!
n_n

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

It's definately over 100, I've seen someone with like.....200+ or something like that.

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

There is no level limit, because levels are based on your activity and the posts you receive from others. Indeed, there was a time when level 100 was a distant hope... and now there are probably a dozen or so centenarians.

OnePiece Fan

most of members just want to get LEV10,so they can download the scans,i think.man with high lev is usually a gallery director.....

Signature

Quote by 32061man with high lev is usually a gallery director.....

Usually. XD Or someone very, very obsessed. I'm working at hitting 50 some time soon. 100 seems a long, long way off though... heheh.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

there aint a limit
I believe Noctum is the highest level member here, level 166
http://noctum.minitokyo.net/
dunno if ther're higher level member tho

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by exentricthere aint a limitI believe Noctum is the highest level member here, level 166
http://noctum.minitokyo.net/dunno if ther're higher level member tho

Nawh i've seen higher i think the highest i've seen is 189? who know's i'm sure the lvl goes up to mayb 99999999999999? mwuahah.

raging_otter

Not In

maybe if you bribe Sheqel with lots of bling bling, you might reach your goal much sooner :D

OnePiece Fan

Quote by raging_ottermaybe if you bribe Sheqel with lots of bling bling, you might reach your goal much sooner :D

but at first you must be a sexy girl ^_^' ^_^'

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by Keough

Quote by exentricthere aint a limitI believe Noctum is the highest level member here, level 166
http://noctum.minitokyo.net/dunno if ther're higher level member tho

Nawh i've seen higher i think the highest i've seen is 189? who know's i'm sure the lvl goes up to mayb 99999999999999? mwuahah.

really??! o_O
whoaaa..

Quote by raging_ottermaybe if you bribe Sheqel with lots of bling bling, you might reach your goal much sooner :D

I dont think so.. ^.^""
even sheq cant do a single thing to da levels... neither increase or decrease... ^.^"""

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by exentricreally??! o_Owhoaaa..

yea u'll be surprise at 1st i thought 76 was the highest until i went to the scan section i found like user ova 180+ i was pretty shock.

synkr0nized

crimson angel

Interesting. If the levels are limitless, or at least able to go ridiculously high, what does that say about the little bars under our avatars? I mean, I figured they were like "progress bars" or represented a percentage of some kind.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

100 is like forever to reach unless (if humanly possible) be on MT 24 / 7 lol. I workin on reachin 50. When I get there that's like I'm old!! ack!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by ded113100 is like forever to reach unless (if humanly possible) be on MT 24 /
7 lol

I think if there's lots, and i mean *lots* of ppl likes your submissions and they give you lots of +fav on it, you might get to lv100 in no time...
There are already lots of centenerian members here who don't hang out in M T 24/7...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

to answer all of your question:
1. the highest leveled memeber is noctum by a far shot
2. although the level limit does not exist, the bar under our avatar seems to suggest that it only reaches around 200...im not sure because i didn't ask sheqel
3. you cannot raise your level thru bribery; the level is calculated by your activity and we can't manually edit that or it'll screw everyone's calculation
4. level 100 isn't that hard...although i've been here since mt was created :x

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by sammoto answer all of your question:
1. the highest leveled memeber is noctum by a far shot
2. although the level limit does not exist, the bar under our avatar
seems to suggest that it only reaches around 200...im not sure because
i didn't ask sheqel
3. you cannot raise your level thru bribery; the level is calculated by
your activity and we can't manually edit that or it'll screw everyone's
calculation
4. level 100 isn't that hard...although i've been here since mt was
created :x

I thought it was noctum da highest level member!
well noctum was da 1st to become level 100.
and told ya level cant be modified~ ^_~

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

yeah...that's why i said highest leveld member is noctum by a far shot >_>;;

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Quote by exentric
I thought it was noctum da highest level member!
well noctum was da 1st to become level 100.
and told ya level cant be modified~ ^_~

and not only that!!!, he passes double the level 100!!! :nya:
...but, that's a trick to get a level fast!!! [but, i don't say here!!! ^^]

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

There no level limit desu.~ If you ever see a member here with 200+ level. That means he's an addict in MT. XP Well as for me the only person I know who's level is the highest is nocturn. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

200+ ouch whats that like 2Billion posts or something. I dont think I'll get that high in a couple hundred years. I'd say I'll probably get up to around 30 or so, we'll see.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

lolz! i'm near 100 :nya: only 20 levels more =P just a little bit more.... just a little vit more ^^

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

feh you people... sammo the bar is your percentage to the next level mmm kay. because it changes all the time i think.

about to hit 130

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Quote by ded113100 is like forever to reach unless (if humanly possible) be on MT 24 / 7 lol. I workin on reachin 50. When I get there that's like I'm old!! ack!

:P Same here. Just trying to get half way to 100 for now.

Quote by dzufeh you people... sammo the bar is your percentage to the next level mmm kay. because it changes all the time i think.

Err, thats probably incorrect. Because mine never moves :/ I'm at 50% right now so wouldnt my bar be half way across? Exactly.

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by DZUfeh you people... sammo the bar is your percentage to the next level mmm kay. because it changes all the time i think.

about to hit 130

I don't think so. As bromithia said, it's the level itself. You're at 30% (accordingly to your profile, by now), and yet your bar is near max...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.