Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of Pocky are you? Quiz - Minitokyo

What kind of Pocky are you? Quiz

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Okay, someone gave me this link earlier, it's just a quick little quiz XD
http://quizilla.com/users/vinacross/quizzes/What%20Kind%20of%20Pocky%20are%20You%3F/

I got Strawberry Pocky btw.
haha, anyways! enjoy!

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ME TOOO ichigooooostrawberrrrry <3333~~~
you know that picture over there I'm gonna buy them next time >D because I just do!!!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Chocolate Pocky! You're pretty normal actually. Pretty blah, but still tasty, and you know how to have a good time, even if those snobs out there ARE riding around in their ferraris going 115 mph, chomping on those perverted banana pocky.
Wow...weird ^_^'

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

Sweet Milk Pocky! You're an elitist, since you're not really suited to the American taste. You're sweet, as your name implies, but sometimes you do get a little haughty.

i dont really know what haughtly means...!!!!! o_O

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Chocolate Pocky! You're pretty normal actually. Pretty blah, but still tasty, and you know how to have a good time, even if those snobs out there ARE riding around in their ferraris going 115 mph, chomping on those perverted banana pocky.

Rich people and their Ferraris.. .-.;;

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by tiantito
i dont really know what haughtly means...!!!!! o_O

means you're arrogant ^^;
yay! I KNEW Broken-chan would get Strawberryyyy!

oh yeah definition for strawberry pocky:
"Strawberry Pocky! You're energetic and you probably bounce around a lot. You're also a bit naive, and you probably fall in love easily."

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

heeeehee XD yaaaaaaay~~dunno why devilet soeur thinkso but oki doki XD...the last part ish verrrrrry true @o@~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I'm just normal Choclate Pocky. On the plus side, everyone loves me:P.

..yea...

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Swt Milk Pockey!!! mwuahaha gosh taken the test makes me cravin for pocky rite now.

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I got sweet milk pockey. I don't know if that exactly fits me -.-'
Oh well. That was my result anyway

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Demonchild

DemonChild

Chocolate Pocky! You're pretty normal actually. Pretty blah, but still tasty, and you know how to have a good time, even if those snobs out there ARE riding around in their ferraris going 115 mph, chomping on those perverted banana pocky.lol thats what type i am..how funny but yet kinda cool

Your fate will soon be over.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Okay this is freaky werid!!!!! I got a Hello Kitty Pocky! XD now whats up with that XD

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Sweet Milk Pocky! You're an elitist, since you're not really suited to the American taste. You're sweet, as your name implies, but sometimes you do get a little haughty.

pretty right.but the test suxorred

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by FrostyOkay this is freaky werid!!!!! I got a Hello Kitty Pocky! XD now whats up with that XD

awwww, Frosty is sooo special XD
What did you fill in to get that? hahaha

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I got chocolate pocky. I guess I'm pretty plain.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I guess I go with the common crowd then... ^_^'
i got choco pocky... nothing special about that... (hey, but I love choco pocky!! XD )

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Er, okay. I get sweet milk pocky. But I don't think it suits me. ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

this seems weird but i guess it's okay that i'm a...
...Chocolate Pocky! You're pretty normal actually. Pretty blah, but still tasty, and you know how to have a good time, even if those snobs out there ARE riding around in their ferraris going 115 mph, chomping on those perverted banana pocky.

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

hhuum I got chocolate pocky..that sound good to me and its quite right...lets rock!! XD

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I am~!!!
XD XD XD

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by NakayoriChocolate Pocky! You're pretty normal actually. Pretty blah, but still
tasty, and you know how to have a good time, even if those snobs out
there ARE riding around in their ferraris going 115 mph, chomping on
those perverted banana pocky.
Rich people and their Ferraris.. .-.;;

I got the same.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Thanks for sharing this cute quiz I guess I'm so plain .

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.