Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of Pocky are you? Quiz - Minitokyo

What kind of Pocky are you? Quiz

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Whee~ Hello Kitty Pockey ^__^
Hello Kitty Pocky! You're flat out weird, and somewhat unknown, since i haven't even seen you in Sanrio stores. You, however, are the omnipotent kitty of OZ and all shall bow down before your immense Bran-muffiny-ness.
somwhat unkown... interesting O.o

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I'm Milky Pocky :D Sweet Milky Pocky :D I'm sweet and cute :P Yup wright :P

Signature

I got Chocolate Pocky!
"pretty normal"...
Yeah, that's me :D

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Hahahaha lolz! :D :D :D i'm a banana pocky =P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/CuteThing/1043803253_cky2.jpg

Banana Pocky! You're perverted (although you'd rather just believe you're incredibly sexy) and you probably often make inuendos...such as...Banana Pocky

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Chocolate Pocky! You're pretty normal actually. Pretty blah, but still tasty, and you know how to have a good time, even if those snobs out there ARE riding around in their ferraris going 115 mph, chomping on those perverted banana pocky

well still what's a poki??
and btw why didn't i get to be a banana pocky?? i so love banana !! :)
^_^'

Quote by rojacolHahahaha lolz! :D :D :D i'm a banana pocky =P
Banana Pocky! You're perverted (although you'd rather just believe you're incredibly sexy) and you probably often make inuendos...such as...Banana Pocky

LOL, you too rojacol? ^_^' I got banana pocky, also! Wait a second ... hentai means pervert in Japanese, so that means I'm a definition of a hentai! XD

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Strawberry Pocky! You're energetic and you probably bounce around a lot. You're also a bit naive, and you probably fall in love easily. :)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

What the hell... O__O I got hello ktty pocky... *disturbed* how the hell did that happen O__O

Hello Kitty Pocky! You're flat out weird, and somewhat unknown, since i haven't even seen you in Sanrio stores. You, however, are the omnipotent kitty of OZ and all shall bow down before your immense Bran-muffiny-ness.

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

Well, everyone is mostly getting Chocolate Pocky. XD It also turns out that I had the same result. :D

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I'm guessing this is a very common result. *pout*

Chocolate Pocky! You're pretty normal actually. Pretty blah, but still tasty, and you know how to have a good time, even if those snobs out there ARE riding around in their ferraris going 115 mph, chomping on those perverted banana pocky

Signature

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

Banana Pocky! You're perverted (although you'd rather just believe you're incredibly sexy) and you probably often make inuendos...such as...Banana Pocky o.o

... lies!!! o_o I don't believe I am incredibily sexy.. not in public that is XD

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Whoa! Strawberry.....I have no clue how on Earth I got this, much less managed to get my favorite kind of Pocky. but you know I'll just go with it =P.

Signature Image

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

I've got Strawberry pocky!!! My favorite! A very good description of me too: " You're energetic and you probably bounce around a lot. You're also a bit naive, and you probably fall in love easily."
STRAWBERRY pocky!!!

Signature

Strawberry Pocky! You're energetic and you probably bounce around a lot. You're also a bit naive, and you probably fall in love easily.

Wow, that's so me. ^_^

-Heather

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'm in with common bunch. Chocolate Pocky. Not so bad, I don't think I have the high energy output of those Strawberry types and I certainly wouldn't like to be labelled a Banana Pocky. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

No.... **Gasps**

Banana Pocky! You're perverted (although you'd rather just believe you're incredibly sexy) and you probably often make inuendos...such as...Banana Pocky o.o

That is soo not true! lmao!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Chocolate pocky ....
mmm...
tastes good
i'm ordinary

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by StarCentury

Quote by rojacolHahahaha lolz! :D :D :D i'm a banana pocky =P

LOL, you too rojacol? ^_^' I got banana pocky, also! Wait a second ... hentai means pervert in Japanese, so that means I'm a definition of a hentai! XD

+ Celessa

We're like, a few, the proud, the perverted!! *is Banana too*

Let us form a fruity alliance and corrupt the chocolate hords!!

Sweet Milk Pocky! You're an elitist, since you're not really suited to the American taste. You're sweet, as your name implies, but sometimes you do get a little haughty.

i love the strawberry kind. ^^ theyre so good for a snack

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

lol, that's a nice one! (I'm a banana pocky btw!)

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

Sweet Milk Pocky! You're an elitist, since you're not really suited to the American taste. You're sweet, as your name implies, but sometimes you do get a little haughty.

one hundred percent right, stupid americans (that im forced to have to take)

under new management

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

one hundred percent right, stupid americans (that im forced to have to take)

under new management

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I am chocolate pocky!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.