Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Account deletion / Forced ban - Minitokyo

Account deletion / Forced ban

page 1 of 1 2 total items

PLEASE, delete my account.
If that's not possible at all, can you make it so that my account's content is not viewable in public?
Maybe mark me as a "banned" member or something, I don't know how this works but I'll appreciate any assistance.

Internet, particularly the social media side has been pretty harsh for a while now and it's not new how some people have been "cancelled" for shit they said 10-20 years ago. I'm not saying I have a dirty laundry in this account, but for privacy reasons I would appreciate it if anyone can help me delete any online carbon print I've left in this website.

Thank you.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Unfortunately there's no "hide account" feature nor the option to delete an account completely. You have these options:

1) request a username change, so your account would be renamed to something else and if you happened to link to here from another site, that link would be dead;

2) request for your account to be cleared of wallpapers, forum posts, and whatever else you've submitted/posted to Minitokyo.

I can do both, so you can reply here when you're ready. If going with the 1st option, know that your password will also be reset (don't ask me why, stupid old coding), and I will communicate the new password to you before changing your username, in case you wish to log in to your account again.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.