Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Palette / Lilac Wallpapers - Minitokyo

Deletion of Palette / Lilac Wallpapers

page 1 of 1 2 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Appealing the deletions of Palette and Lilac.

PMs for both were the following:

Quote: - It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

I am confused as two why both wallpapers were taken down, since the PM was generic. I'm assuming it must be due to low-quality save (although I didn't see any issues like jpeg artifacts on my screen) but want to confirm. As for other points:

-The subjects were both vectored by me in PS, so unless there is an issue with save quality, there should be no blurring/over filtering
-No screenshots or unmodified stock photos were used
-Low-effort is subjective, obviously, so will leave that up to the MT moderator to confirm
-No alternative versions exist
-Both were "anime-style" images using scans found @ MT

Please help me to understand these deletions.

Thanks so much!
Courtney

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Quote by pandemonium91Saving images at a high quality is a must, since some colors (red, especially) are sensitive to drops in quality. Saving a mostly red image at 7 quality instead of 10, 11, or 12 will give you an image full of artifacts, like below:
http://i.imgur.com/eT56lEa.jpg

If possible please upload replacements, we can transfer older favs and comments to newer version.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.