Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime eyes do you have? *Quiz* - Minitokyo

what anime eyes do you have? *Quiz*

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/
i got this froma friend a while ago even though you probably took this quiz^^

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I got pink:
Pink! Your eyes are pink! You're probably really cute, and you like men a lot! To you, they're mere toys and it's fun to play with them! You probably enjoy painting your nails in bright colors, too!

Dear lord XD nuuuu..... what the heck is this??

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

etooo blue eyes o_O''
Blue! Your eyes are the Blue of insanity! You make a lot of friends easily, and you're very carefree and easy going. Watch yourself, though, because responsibility is still a big deal. That doesn't mean you have to stop your flower obsession, however.

ehhhhhhhhhhh~~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

omg that quizz is one of the worst ive ever done ~_~ pple dont do it its everything but accurate

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by broken-dreamzetooo blue eyes o_O''
Blue! Your eyes are the Blue of insanity! You make a lot of friends
easily, and you're very carefree and easy going. Watch yourself,
though, because responsibility is still a big deal. That doesn't mean
you have to stop your flower obsession, however.
ehhhhhhhhhhh~~~

rofl!
flower obsession??!
this is some wacky quiz......

yea i know i found it really weird when i took it too!! i ended up getting purple

Signature

hmm... yes, i agree it is quite weird... and I got gold for mine.

Demonchild

DemonChild

Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing wrong with that, although you may want to think about toning down the killing.

Your fate will soon be over.

This quiz was funny. Just 'cause it was soooo inaccurate and such a waste of the whole minute I spent taking it. Ah well, the things we do when we're bored...

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Purple! You have purple eyes! You're a dreamer, artist, poet, whatever. You enjoy all forms of art and literature, and tend to be quite good at creating them as well.
my result of the quiz very interesting isn't it...now that i think about it purple is a pretty cool color for eyes isn't it? THIS RLE MY EYES ARE purple!!!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing wrong with that, although you may want to think about toning down the killing

mine was reed :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Blue! Your eyes are the Blue of insanity! You make a lot of friends easily, and you're very carefree and easy going. Watch yourself, though, because responsibility is still a big deal. That doesn't mean you have to stop your flower obsession, however.

... Drats, I was hoping for red. >:0

Signature

Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite distant, and may come off as depressed. In truth, you are, but once people get to know you, a smile or a laugh breaks through your emotion barrier every now and then!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite distant, and may come off as depressed. In truth, you are, but once people get to know you, a smile or a laugh breaks through your emotion barrier every now and then!

eek O__o gold desu... XD hahahaha... oh well i can be Goku from saiyuki :D lol

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

I got purple! And this statement is all true. Uh.....hmmmmm....okie......I'm trying to add more words here....let's see.....blah-blah-blah......whew... yatai....... o.0 Did I pass word limitation?

ded113

The Grunge Princess

My eyes are pink!!! That's ironic!! That quix is lame!! Oh well doesn't hurt to play it does it?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Wow. They had some good answers in this quiz.

"Alone, reflecting on the emotions of humans and how much they suck"

Sounds like me.

Anyway... "Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite distant, and may come off as depressed. In truth, you are, but once people get to know you, a smile or a laugh breaks through your emotion barrier every now and then!"

I actually have black eyes but that gold thiny does tell the truth...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Red ^^ ... hehe i'm a sexy Villian and evil too .... what a great conclusion he came to ;)

Red, but I always thought my eyes were more blue, hmm actually they are red occasionally.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Boo...MUHAHHAHHA..u tooke from my screen on my guste booke.lol. *errr* lol. j.k Well My eyes are red..evile and handsome. -.-; shrugs...could be true.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Funny quiz!! XD

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Blue ! I Love Blue Eyes ! Sooo Beautiful ! At real i've got brown....I want blue ;(

Signature

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

i have purple eyes ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/CuteThing/1059214362_QuizPurple.gif

Purple! You have purple eyes! You're a dreamer, artist, poet, whatever. You enjoy all forms of art and literature, and tend to be quite good at creating them as well.

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

I got gold ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.