Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tegami bachi official arts - Minitokyo

tegami bachi official arts

Tagged under Tegami Bachi

page 1 of 1 8 total items

2 to 3 weeks ago I uploaded 4 high-quality official digital arts of the series, i ripped them straight from amazon and vrv, I used the windows app/batch patch, called C:Url, a Tool that rips content straight from the websites. i did not take screenshots, I did a rip. Please restore these scans.

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Quote by RsamvI would also like the Bug that Bans people from uploading to be fixed, Its a huge issue, and it annoys me...

What bug? I see that you're restricted, and restricted members can't upload to the gallery. As per the FAQ:

Quote: Who are restricted and muted members?
Restricted members are disabled from downloading or uploading any items from the gallery. Muted members are banned from posting comments.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I’m sorry.. I’m just mainly talking about my tegami bachi official digital arts I uploaded a few weeks ago of the key visuals

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Stop creating multiple accounts to upload your previously deleted scans.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Rsamv,

Restrictions have a purpose and a reason. If you create multiple accounts to get around it, then you're not really listening to what everyone's telling you. And if you aren't listening, then of course you're surprised when your scans get deleted. And if you're not listening, you're wasting people's time by making many threads wondering why and by uploading bad quality scans again and again.

People have explained to you multiple times why your scans are being removed. Even if you don't care to listen, the consequences of it will still happen.
I get it, you really really like this anime and you want to share materials on it. But...come on.

Consider this a last (friendly, unofficial) warning): if you continue like this, you may find yourself restricted or even banned for good. After all my years of modding, I can say that the mods are being incredibly patient with you; any other site and your account (and all the duplicates) would've been simply banned a long time ago, and you wouldn't even be able to make threads to complain.

I hope that you won't waste my time again and at least read this message.

I’m sorry, I just feel like you guys are restricting me because I uploaded Tegami bachi and that my scans are unimportant to you. I’m vary sorry I made another account, I won’t do it again. I’m going to say that I am vary upset ???? that everyone thinks it’s ok to erase tegami bachi.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Do you not understand that the fact that your scans are from Tegami Bachi...literally doesn't matter? At all?
They could be from any series or artist. If they're poor quality, they're poor quality. What's so difficult to understand?
I don't know where you've gotten this idea that mods here have something against TB or that there's some grand conspiracy against TB.
You're talking like someone deleting some TB scans...is the same as TB being erased off the face of the earth or something? WTF.

Every site has standards for the content it allows to be published on it. Minitokyo's happen to be the ones you've been told many times by now.
I've had a lot of scans and wallpapers deleted too but there is literally ZERO reason to take it personally, because no one MEANS it personally.
The mods have nothing against YOU or Tegami Bachi (lol), what they DO have something against is deleting the same image 4x i.e. having more work to do.

Tl;dr: rules are rules, if you don't agree you can post the images you have on other sites OR find/scan better quality versions to post here.
Uploading the same scans that you've been warned about, in the same crap quality, will ensure that you'll stay restricted.
This is applied to ALL people who do this, not just you and not just about a series/artist in particular.

oh okay, i'm sorry, i don't mean to reupload it as a protest or strike, the only reason i would is because I fixed a problem or i re cleaned it. I don't mean to throw shade, i will also do better at checking my scans and will do further adjustments if needed. I'm so sorry guys for not obeying the rules ,listening to the rules and not listening to mods, i should know better and need to stop uploading crappy scans, I need to take a step back and think before i say or upload.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.