Restore Request.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

reverseshin

reverseshin

Quality Matters!!

Cancel

Scans Of BNA dvd covers where deleted for no reason. Can I please make a restoration Request Please? Thank You! Also 2 animedia posters of Tegami Bahci where also deleted.

I Scan Verious Anime Artworks, I Mostly Scan Tegami Bachi. Currently Waiting for my restriction to be lifted...

Scan List: Tegami Bachi Nocturne, Tegami Bachi DVD Vols (Special Edition/Limited Press), Tegami Bachi Animation Gallery (I am trying to get, do not own yet), Tegami Bachi Anime CD covers, Shonen Jump Magazine Posters, Art pages and More (English Magazine), Splatoon Manga Covers And Otaku USA Magazine Posters and art pages.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Cancel

Those BNA covers have very bad quality, so they are beyond restoration.

Which TB scans are you referring to? Please copy the image link.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

reverseshin

reverseshin

Quality Matters!!

Cancel

the 2 animedia posters of tegami bachi. (i don't have image links anymore)

I Scan Verious Anime Artworks, I Mostly Scan Tegami Bachi. Currently Waiting for my restriction to be lifted...

Scan List: Tegami Bachi Nocturne, Tegami Bachi DVD Vols (Special Edition/Limited Press), Tegami Bachi Animation Gallery (I am trying to get, do not own yet), Tegami Bachi Anime CD covers, Shonen Jump Magazine Posters, Art pages and More (English Magazine), Splatoon Manga Covers And Otaku USA Magazine Posters and art pages.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Cancel

lol, the image link will stayed intact even if your deletion pms no longer existed.
Just browse through your gallery and paste image link here.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

reverseshin

reverseshin

Quality Matters!!

Cancel

Quote by Hakarulol, the image link will stayed intact even if your deletion pms no longer existed.
Just browse through your gallery and paste image link here.

Oh okay. I looked and they where gone, so...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.