it's my turn:hello,everyone!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

OnePiece Fan

Cancel

i should introude myself as soon as i got here 3 days ago,but i've just found this forum^_^U

i came MT by google,and just for some scans at first.but now,i decide to be here for long time,from now on.because after reading the support,i found our webmaster is a funny man,different from the iced ones of other websites.

many people want to know what does my ID mean,well let me tell you:3 stands for name of my friend,and the other four is for his girlfriends.why?how do i know*kicked*i'm sorry i really don't know......(gone.....)

Signature

Cancel

<lol> I hate feeling blind, though it happens all the time. XD <-always fails to notice things.

Hehe~ Google Is Your Friend. :) I came here via that door, too. Glad you decided to stick around! You're right. XD MT is a great place with so many friendly people. Don't think I've ever found anywhere quite like it, myself.

Oh, and I love your sig. XD So cute~ heheh.
:nya: Anyways, cya around, Three-twenty!

OnePiece Fan

Cancel

thank you! i like my sig too for the characters are so kawai!does anybody like one-piece here?i mean i've seldom seen men talking about it ......

Signature

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Cancel

hehe we already met! I didnt even know this was ur entrance thread till it was already loaded (I only go to peoples Entrance threads that have few posts usually ^_^)
Weeeell Im sure we'll be seeing alot more of each other!
OP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well feel free to stop by my page whenever you want! If you EVER have any questions or need any help feel free to ask me or any of the Mods!!! You can either PM me or write in my GB! (PM= private message, GB= guestbook) ;)

If you wana learn more about me go ahead and read some of my Entrance thread!
Located Here: -Dagnarus-

Hope to see you around!

-Dagnarus-
ps. My friend has a full size Luffy Pirates flag hehe, Ill have to take a picture so u can see!

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

• Oct 28, 2004

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

heya 32061 (i will never get used to that name ^_^' )
welcome to MT *bows in greeting*
i hope you have fun around here, and though i don't know one-piece, i'm still a manga freak, so i might read it one day eheh
well then if you need any help, PM me, i'll do my best to help ya

see you around :)

• Oct 28, 2004

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Cancel

hello and welcome to MT. XD & have a kick ass time. XD

remember to read the support pg for rules and what nots.... XD

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Cancel

wai!!! welcome to the forum yah! Hope yah liking it here!...well no need to say hope yah will enjoy it here eh?...looks like yah already are XD

Signature Image

• Oct 29, 2004

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

welcome to mT
hope u enjoy ur stay and have some fun

c u around :D
*yeah...look's like u already introduce urself*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Cancel

I just thought i would rply one more time so you could have more replies hehe ^_^
Well I guess I will talk to you later!

-Dag-

ps. OP Forever!!!!

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

• Oct 29, 2004

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Cancel

Hey welcome to MT. Hope you have fun as much as I do. XD Enjoy your stay.

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

• Oct 31, 2004
Cancel

Quote by 32061i should introude myself as soon as i got here 3 days ago,but i've just found this forum^_^U
i came MT by google,and just for some scans at first.but now,i decide to be here for long time,from now on.because after reading the support,i found our webmaster is a funny man,different from the iced ones of other websites.
many people want to know what does my ID mean,well let me tell you:3 stands for name of my friend,and the other four is for his girlfriends.why?how do i know*kicked*i'm sorry i really don't know......(gone.....)

Seriously?! I got thorugh google too! Searching for Kos-mos pics :)

• Oct 31, 2004

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.