Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Apology Letter - Minitokyo

Apology Letter

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

I’m vary disappointed, and I should have done this a long time ago, all I ask is for the mods to please except this apology. I’m done with being quite about this, I’m confident enough to say, I am the crappy one, I kept reuploding the same crap over and over again. That is what got me into this in the first place, if I hadn’t done that, then I wouldn’t have mods going after me. I know it has nothing to do with my tegami bachi scans. It’s the fact that I kept uploading things with no care whatsoever, I should have gone though the scans a long time ago and should have improved, but instead I’m stuck with a restriction. When my restriction gets lifted I will start looking though pages, seeing if the scan is already uploaded before uploading, I will Also upload new scans that I haven’t ever uploaded before and are not on the site. I will also rescan any low quality content and allow color correction automatically.

I sincerely apologize for my actions in the past and the hell it put everyone though, I hope everyone expects my apology, and allows me another Chance.

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.