Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Restriction Lift Please - Minitokyo

Restriction Lift Please

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

A Recently Got a New Scanner, So I can now scan new Fresh Content. I do not wish to upload or reupload the same crap i did a long time ago, I get what the mods are saying, “Don’t Upload the same Stuff over and Over again and Don’t Edit your scans”, I understand now what I was lacking, which was quality control and lack of knowledge on scans Being uploaded before (tough there where times where I uploaded a clean aka textless version of a magazine page artwork) This Time, I have really Checked Things and Made sure that what I had wasn’t already uploaded, but there is one though that I do have in higher quality than the original, which is
Ao no Exorcist - Official Wallpaper

but I won’t do anything with it until the mods approve. Anyway what I’m saying is that I’m making sure for real that the scan hasn’t been already uploaded. I’m Doing Mostly Self Scanning With My New Scanner, If your curious Quality Wise, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SIHFjUlY7dnMYqZ_iksUnbzXiMRdwrE5

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.