Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what mediaplayer do you use? - Minitokyo

what mediaplayer do you use?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

OnePiece Fan

well there are so many mediaplayers now,but a few of them are really good.what do you use now?

Signature

Well it depends actually... since if I am watching videos and everything then I use the DivX player but if it is just music then I usually use winamp.

Hee, I use all the above except....what is 'my.mpc'?
Yup, I'm doing the same thing as dothack does. :)

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

OnePiece Fan

Quote by TakamuraReijiHee, I use all the above except....what is 'my.mpc'?
Yup, I'm doing the same thing as dothack does. :)

em......maybe not everyone knows mediaplayer classic,i'm sorry..

Signature

Oh, it's okay. Media player classic, huh? Got that too. Of course, everybody's computer has it. :D

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

for music i use winamp mostly , now for video i use a couple mainly BSplayer but the rest are
radlight, divxplayer, videolan, powerdvd

Signature

Impera

Impera

The Silvercloud

Winamp is fine for music (shuffles kinda fine) but for videos i prefer the win media (version 4, yes, the old one that came with win98!!!) i can install it even on xp!!!
but now i am a MAC user so guess..... iTunes and Quicktime !!!

Future does not flows in only one direction.
There has to be one which we can choose.
Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

me use winamp
quik and user friendly~
the best media player me eva used. ^.^

OnePiece Fan

to winamp user:i think foobar is better and faster to play a audio file,isn't?winamp is getting more and more unuseful things.

Signature

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

..The Lord of the Rings..

I use BSplayer for all anime videos and what not and Power DVD for dvds. My fav music player has got to be Itunes...i have put all of my albums and downloads on there and am currently running at 75 GB of total music (thats 24 days of non stop music....) Sweet. :nya:

Classic Scene from Azumanga Daioh regarding test scores:

Yomi: Wow Chiyo Chan 100%!!! You're too good I only got 92%
Chiyo: I did really well this time
Osaka: 42%!!!
Kagura: 30%!!!
Tomo: 31%!!!
Osaka, Kagura, Tomo: TOGETHER WE ADD UP TO 103%! BONKLERS WIN!!!!

i still ise the basic winamp, dont care for all the xtra features, have foobar and dont like it, not user freindly, i need something quick and easy, thats winamp classic.

Signature

Winamp for music. XD Ver 2-- or whatever. The non-modern version. I love making skins for it, heh. Um... videos usually pop up in Quicktime, and that's alright, I suppose. o_o <-not really a techy person... you might've guessed.

I use windows media player XD XD XD ! I'm soooooooo
original that I'm not original! Okay...I use winamp...which
sux :sweat:

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

huum I mostly use WinAmp for my music or radio stuff..but for movie i think windows media players is the best...

Signature

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Mostly WinAmp for just about everything. I don't really like Windows Media Player very much. :\

Signature

It's all about Media Player Classic with the Matroska Full codec pack. Oh ya... now thats pimp. ^_^

Signature
Mad Props to Yuna for the sig ^_^

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

jsut winamp...
that all it takes...^^
except dvd
i use power dvd.

anyone else..??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i use windows media player and winamp. Never bothered using the others

I use Winamp for music......and for DVDs i use WinDVD 4....... and sometimes i use Quicktime for d/l video files

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Well...for music i use iTunes. (and my mp3 player :D) I use Quicktime for quiktime movies and WindowsMediaPlayer 10 with the DivX codec to watch everything else.

Signature

paied

paied

*blink*

i use the media player called XMMS for MP3. it is a native linux app.
(^_^)

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

I used to use Media Player Clasic, but that's been playing up. Now i use BS Player, which isn't BS.

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

I use WinAmp for basic music playing ^_^ its really user friendly and you can get awesome skins for it!

For video I use VideoLAN VLC Media Player.
the greatest media player EVER made!!!!!!! IT HAS every codec (and whatever else) YOU WILL EVER NEED already built in!!! AND THE BEST part, ITS freeeee!!!!!!!!! amazing picture quality TOO!
There is only one drawback.. if you have your comp hooked up to ur TV (to wacth it on ur TV screen) it wont work. So that is the only thing that its not compatable with. Otherwise, its the best!!!

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

MPlayer. Best damn media player ever created. I never have to worry about codecs. If it somehow fails, I'll jump to XINE.

For music, I used to use xmms. But now I use Beep Media Player.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.