Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what mediaplayer do you use? - Minitokyo

what mediaplayer do you use?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

I'm using 3 video players right now, VPlayer and BestPlayer for dixv/xvid/mpg movies with subtitles in txt format and Media player classic for ogm/mkv/rm/mov files.

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

BSPlayer all da wayyyyyyyyy
and winamp5 cos i like the small bar-like default skin

i try to avoid all M$ products

"What the fuck is WTF?"

Winamp for everything I can. For some reason, the sound quality is better than Windows Media Player. I find it much easier to navigate around in as well.

Using now mpc, BSplayer, wmp, real alternative, xbmc, windvd, going to give VLC a try.

Video=Media Player Classic, Music=Foobar2000. Now that's total ownage. :P

MPlayer and ffplay. And yes I agree with Ritalin, there is no media player can can even remotely compare with mplayer.

For sound, xmms.

- R. K. Kishore

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

I use kaffeine for videos and amaroK for music. sometimes realplayer.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Video = BSPlayer

Music = iTunes

DVD = PowerDVD

I'll have to take a look at the ones you guys are suggesting.

i used... windows media player.. the default one in my windows xp

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

i use a lot of players
but why not using VLC player it can play dvd's and all probably every file it's have even special codec included so you don't have to find it on the net
so i recommend VLC player

kawaii-coordinator

kawaii-coordinator

^^ genshou ^^

primarily i use the windows media player or the VLC media player. they are the best.

Signature Image

for music, i use winamp, for videos AKA anime lol, i use VLC. VLC seems to take up the lest ram for me and it also processes the fastest. And not to mention, the built in codecs are also useful

windows media player 10 or winamp. i use winamp to watch anime or listen to some techno

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I use WMP9 and I have FFDShow, and OGMs working. I haven't had the need to watch MKV since installing my new HD but I'll probably need to get that, too.

I DO have BSPlayer to take screenshots...

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

the Best one is Media player Classic its the only one I've used since I got it. Though I still use winamp for mp3 files.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I use winamp for music, Windows media player or BS player for videos and WinDVD for dvd movies. :D

Earn money reading e-mails here

I use VideoLAN or Media Player Classic for video, and foobar2000 for audio.

Winamp 5 for audio
BSplayer for anime
VideoLanClassic if nothing else works.

Realone is great for music and sometimes videos. Otherwise I use DivX for the videos.

Signature

im using window media player

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

I got thin really cool codec that, alows all types to play on one thing. I dont think anyone else can get it. One of my friends is this really cool hacker type person. So he can get me anything

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

I use Bsplayer for most of my files (avi, mp3, etc.)
However, I can't use it for some files like ogm and mkv 's so I use VLC player and media player classic for substitutes.

Windows media player is only my last resort. :D

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

WMP 6.4 does the job for me.

Zeta11

Zeta11

Ace Fist Flame

I use Winamp for music and WMP for videos. Don't ask me why I don't use the same player for music and video...

Signature

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.