Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what mediaplayer do you use? - Minitokyo

what mediaplayer do you use?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Windows Media Player, Winamp, PowerDVD

I use winampmost of the time. I have never liked the visualizations for the Windows media player so I do not use it all that much.

Media Player Classic!!! or WMP on occation.
Winamp is the only thing playing music though (and only music).

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i use musicmatch jukebox. its the best ive found so far. heres the link, basic is free but you have to order plus and you wont reget it. trust me:
http://www.musicmatch.com/download/plus/jukebox_ext_intro.htm?os=pc&mode=input&BTD=1&DID=999991574&OEM=CJJ&AID=9358552&PID=1358839

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Media Player Classic 6.4.8.4 ver. patched up with k-lite codec 1.29...

With these i can play anything...... any format or any codec you name it... she play it....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

I mostly use winamp and windows media player :)

Signature

The swiss army knife of video players, Video Lan (vlc). I also use BSPlayer, Quicktime, Winamp, and WMP 10 for anything VLC fails (gasp) to play right.

VLC plays anything...or Media Player Classic with Matroska codecs pack.

"I think therefore I am severely concerned." ~Unknown

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

winamp & windows media player all the way!

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

Keik

TarballIUTzone

The Best movie Player is Mplayer for Linux, on Windows i would Choose Media Player Classic with codec packs.
But everything runs on Mplayer :P So i dont need another :)

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

K Lite codec pack --> media player classic and bs player. Till now I haven't found a single media file it couldn't play :D

Signature

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

bs player
divx player
winamp

I use BS Player, since it also enables me to take screencaps. ^__^

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

windows media

Signature Image

frankylui

Black Mage of Hell

winamp and windows media player~

Signature

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

i use winamp for music and PowerDVD for movies mostly.RealOne and BSPlayer too sometimes.

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I use Windows Media Player and Winamp

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I use winamp whenever I have a program that takes a bit of memory running (like the web browser I use), so I use it alot.

Sometimes BSplayer or WinAmp for music. WinAmp, for some reason, uses about the same amount of resources on my computer as Windows Media Player. Must be because I have an ancient version of it. xD

Media Player Classic for videos.

I use iTunes. I like Apple, and I like how they have set up their product. It works very well with some nice features.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i cant remember if ive posted in this thread befor ... but i use winamp for everythinmg i play.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

i use BSplayer and VLC player for videos and i use iTunes for music.

Signature Image

windows media player. I love it! I know winamp looks cool and everything, but I'm lazy and the computer is already configured for WMP.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

i use crystal player for videos

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.