Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime do you prefer, what kind you like or hate ? - Minitokyo

What anime do you prefer, what kind you like or hate ?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

'What anime do you prefer and what kind do you like or hate ?

Well me i really liked full metal panic and generally anime with meca or (psychic) power :)
I like anime on sport too, like Hajime no Ippo (boxe) or Prince of Tennis

The kind that I hate, don't know, before saying anything I think we have to watch the anime first and then said.
Some can be really weird and good an in the other hand some may be good at the first sight but in reality being bad.

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

yesh.....! anime wit big.....mechs

and.....a cool main character like spikuuu......wit a dog XD

and anime thats hilarious....like Golden Boy XD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

I'm beginning to realize that I prefer action with a good dash of drama. Like Cowboy Bebop and Macross for example. Either that more hardcore drama like Haibane Renmei and Kino's Journey.

I really hate romantic comedies like Love Hina.

Anime that I come to love MUST have a good story. Anything shallow justs disappoints me.

Something with self-discovery like Haibane Renmei or (some don't really agree but who cares) Witch Hunter Robin. Then there has to be action; Cowboy Bebop. Or something that's out of the ordinary like (the one and only) FLCL. I really luv that one!

I like almost every type of anime, though i dont really like some of the comidies, like Excel Saga. I like comidy when it is with other types, like romance Comdies. I like though a lot are action and adventure anime, with fighting.

Signature Image

yeah titles with a good story is definetly a must..
i dont really like sports anime..they always seem to bore me a bit, like princess nine and such -_- also stuff that is really perverted..cutey honey, najica.. i cant stand that type of stuff >_<

1. Good characters
2. Good story
3. Hot women

Signature Image
www.shihbang.com

"I've finally realized my problem - I'm looking for the girl of my dreams while I'm still awake..."

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I like pretty much anything, Especially if it happens to have cute girls and ecchi :)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i.............seem to like sad animes for some reason....

but.......i usually look for good plot and story.....

i liie all kindss except the ones that try to have a point to it but isnt really interesting....*lain*..............that character is somewhat annoying to me

"You Cannot Live A Life Without Pain"

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

I love mecha anime. The one that had battleship/spaceship even better. Nadesico, Evangelion, Gundam Seed, Megami Kohousei.... Other than that, I watched ANYTHING BUT ROMANCE ANIME. I hate that! I hate it when the "shyest" girl in the anime confessing her love to a guy.... It's pissed me off. And I hate the trend where one guy live with so many girls (Oh, Sister Princess is an execption. The guy is their big brother after all. So, that's fine.) and everyone falls for the guy. Eeeeekkk.....

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

TheWizzard

TheWizzard

~retired

Hm, I'm one of those that likes all kind of anime, from apocaliptyc ones to romance.

About my fave ones, I've got lot of them, Escaflowne, Witch Hunter Robin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, and more

Quote by PTGI like pretty much anything, Especially if it happens to have cute girls and ecchi :)

like most of the guy i think :D

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Well, as long as it has good art work in it, then I'll preobably like it...Like Vampire Hunter D and the sequel to it Vampire Hunter D: Blood Lust...I really can't watch the first one...same with Dragon ball and Dragon Ball Z, though the older dragon ball z is still horrid to look at.

I don't have an all time fav...but the more detailed/ less sloppy the art the better...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I like comedies and action kind of shit just not anything with mechs

hmm dunno.. anything goes really.. I like pretty thought provoking stuff. I don't really like mech stuff.

i like action animes. I don't care about mechas, I don't like melodarmatic school-comedies, they make me yawning. Oh and I don't like fanservice at all.

comedy action science fiction and some ecchi ^^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.