Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photoshop Tutorials at Imanimetions.net - Minitokyo

Photoshop Tutorials at Imanimetions.net

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Alright, I've decided to make this thread to tell everyone who have been looking for a Tree tutorial that I've made one and its up at Imanimetions. It might not be the coolest one around though... >_>

http://www.imanimetions.net/tutorial/tutorial.php?view=tree

Its the newest one I made. Making a total of 16 tutorials. It comes with a set of brushes that I made out of stock photos. You can visit the other tutes as well. Comments and questions are welcome.

I hope this doesn't get closed. I'm planning to use this thread to announce any new tuts up at the site. Meep. =3

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Ayayaya... Shintaa... :D !! Thankies for the tut... I believe this is the most sought for tutorial atm...
you made the brush set by yourself? o_0
ooo.. it's very nice... thanks a bunch!! Imanimetions roxx!! XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

yess...
tree tutorial....
thx a lot
shinta *love u,wanna hugz u*
*leeching technique*
*process done*
yay make some treee
*run away with leeched tech* :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cartez

Swiss livin' Otaku

This tut look nice as the tuts of Imanimetions.
I hope I can do something with it someday (even if i am not using Photoshop, i will try to convert the brushes)
Thank to Imanimetions with their tuts I will probably post my first wall this weekend :)
It won't be as good as yours but at least i would have tried ^^

Ain't no party like a P-Funk party Coz a P-Funk party don't stop.
Anime Paradise Group[b] |--| [b]My first wall[b]
[/b][/b][/b]

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by cartezThis tut look nice as the tuts of Imanimetions.
I hope I can do something with it someday (even if i am not using Photoshop, i will try to convert the brushes)
Thank to Imanimetions with their tuts I will probably post my first wall this weekend :)
It won't be as good as yours but at least i would have tried ^^

wow.. will wait that...
*r u making halloween theme??*
just wild gues..

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

weee~~
another tut by shinta~~
ur pretty active with da tuts eh
last time was da building right?
very nice tut~ ^.^

cartez

Swiss livin' Otaku

Quote by jackalx66
wow.. will wait that...
*r u making halloween theme??*
just wild gues..

No it is not :P
And as i am still a noob won't be a wonder but i ll try my best
And wow it is already the 29th of october it will be too late for me to try an halowwen one before The Day

Ain't no party like a P-Funk party Coz a P-Funk party don't stop.
Anime Paradise Group[b] |--| [b]My first wall[b]
[/b][/b][/b]

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Yeah since a lot of people have been asking here and there. I just wanted to help out. This way people will know that Imanimetions does have a tutorial section! ROFL!

Thanks for all your patronage! ^__^v

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

Wow! Thanks Shinta! Really appreciate it! Sugoi, Sugoi! You're really so talented! Hope to see more future tutorials from you then! ^^

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Shintaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! * Hugs* I've been looking for this tutorial for so long~su. Arigato Gozaimasu. Imanimations rocks. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

waow les tutoriaux sont vraiment superbes, merci !

waow the tutorial is indeed superb, thank you!

dans

dans

busy u_u

at last i can make a tree. thanks Shinta. :D
now I can continue to make my wall. XD

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

<3 waw shinta.. your tutorials are really useful to us wallers around here ^_^
i've been looking for a tree tutorial since then.
glad shinta made one :D hehehe.. thanks for sharing it with us!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Super!! It's a lot like how I did my trees at my lastest CHi wall, but this is cool and you're cool. Hope to see more soon!

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

shinta rules!! ^^ your tutorial are excellent, they help me a lot to start using photoshop. Thanks! ^____^

*hugs shinta*

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

shintaaaa!!!!!! ^_________^ *glomp hug* ^o^// .. me wuvs the tutorial!!! =) .. tee hee .. thankiee soo much shintaa!!! ^_^

OMG! Thank you sooooooooooo much Shinta!
Also, thx to Sammo! I can finally make trees! :D

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

wai waiiii~<33

^-^ tee heee .. now saki isnt a treeless girlieee!! *huggiieezz*

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I love you site... but for some reason all the images are the annoying X thingy.. im gonna try viewing from my server... but other than that....

EDIT: nope still cant see em.. it refused to dl. and my servers the cleanest system on base! Possibly cause im in korea. is ther any way to remedy the situation?

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Whooopie~~~!!!
Dream come true!!
Thanks so much shinta!!! arigatou!!!
*goes to check it ot and save the entire page*
This is gonna be so cool...
Saki and I no longer have to be treeless girls!!!
Shinta - you rock!

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Quote by ericcarsonI love you site... but for some reason all the images are the annoying X thingy.. im gonna try viewing from my server... but other than that....
EDIT: nope still cant see em.. it refused to dl. and my servers the cleanest system on base! Possibly cause im in korea. is ther any way to remedy the situation?

Hmm...I have that case too. But its because I have a firewall up. Try turning it off or minimizing the settings, then view it again. It should work.

Signature Image

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

*whispers at shinta* pssst this is a good way of promoting IM's tut section and everything else :P XD *hides* wub ya really lol...hehe thanks for the tuts shoelace XD ..hehe i need more practice with the buildings tho XD

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by shintaI hope this doesn't get closed. I'm planning to use this thread to announce any new tuts up at the site. Meep. =3

fufufufu....this will never get closed :3

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by sammo

Quote by shintaI hope this doesn't get closed. I'm planning to use this thread to announce any new tuts up at the site. Meep. =3

fufufufu....this will never get closed :3

'Protected by fellow-staff-member-is-a-mod-ness? XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.