Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone on Anti-depressants? - Minitokyo

Anyone on Anti-depressants?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

I was on Anti-depressants not too long ago. Was on them for about one to two years. I got off of them near the end of the summer that just went by. I don't know/remember what brand though. And I don't really care either. I'm off of them right now. All I care about.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

No, I dont take them but I go through a lot of depression x_x. Something that I have to put up with almost everyday, but I dont take the anti-depressants because my mother will have a fit. and to ShinjiIkari, I hope you get better, because being born with that is not cool...well, I hope that everyone who is depressed get through it...

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i'm on zoloft too so not much that i can tell you about anything....

Signature Image

Quote: i admit I do not smile nor laugh much but I much prefer being able to coherently think as opposed to having a substance attempting to change my entire persona.

Thats exactly how I think as well. I used to be on Celexa (citalopram HBr) but I only resort to drugs for emergency reasons which at that point, it was.
I still have depression problems but I try to deal with it through my own willpower.
I stopped using Celexa after 5 months because I was having sexual side effects and I managed to get myself under control.

Hopefully I won't have to start again...

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've been taking Welbutrin for a little over a year. Though I may not have wanted it, I needed it, and it's been a blessing in disguise. I'm calmer, happier, and I'm not thinking about suicide anymore -- I've been suicidal since I was 11, right after starting 6th grade. I didn't have a reason to feel depressed in 9th and 10th grades, though, because I had nothing to upset me, I had friends, I was having fun, and that made me perform well in school. Still, I refused to admit something was wrong until my grandfather's death, the dismal marching band season, my grades, and the workload from my classes made me snap. There was too much going on, and I couldn't think of anything happy because one bad thing right after another came flying at me. I didn't do anything until December 17, 2003. It's hereditary on my mom's side of the family too, and the psychologist has suggested I go back to doing things to counter everything so that I can be put on something less potent later on, like less caffeine, a daily schedule, exercise, a balanced diet, and favorite activities to focus on.

Please keep in mind that I wasn't put on any pills until three months after my first visit to the psychiatrist. I didn't want the pills, and the psychiatrist wouldn't perscribe them unless she thought I really needed them to at least calm me down. I have not had any side affects, nor have my memory or thought processes been screwed over.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

im not on any anti depressants but i think i need to be because i always think negatively and i have the inability to enjoy life and im very lonely and i have anxiety and i just dont have any energy to do anything sometimes i think i need a boyfriend because im like the only girl who hasnt had one and im 17 but than i think well what if that doesnt solve it so i dont know

Nope no anti-depressants for me. I'm not at that stage yet i think. But I do have plenty of time with my shrink.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Quote by tsukasa4415im not on any anti depressants but i think i need to be because i always think negatively and i have the inability to enjoy life and im very lonely and i have anxiety and i just dont have any energy to do anything sometimes i think i need a boyfriend because im like the only girl who hasnt had one and im 17 but than i think well what if that doesnt solve it so i dont know

see a psychiatrist first. only he or she is qualified to tell you if you need the pills or not. I'm 18, I don't have a boyfriend, but really, it's not that important. yeah, I kind of want one now, after being single for over a year, but I'm much happier without one. find something you like to do, and do it. start helping the shrink figure this out by helping yourself first.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

im not on anti-depressants, but i have a burning question...What are the sexual side effects always mentioned?!?! how can an anti-depressant have sexual side effects? i dont get it....can sum1 clear it up please?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.