Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Internet Browser - Minitokyo

Internet Browser

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Well i have started using firefox insted of Internet Explorer and was wondering how many people were still using ie as browser ?

And if you're using Firefox what extensions are you using ?
I've only started with it and don't really know the more usefull.

im still using internet explorer,ill use somin else when i get my own cpu

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I use Firefox, it is such a great browser. As for extensions hmmmmm I think the only one I am using is tabbed browsing, Other than that I haven't really explored teh extensions. Well I almost used ChatZilla, but I use XChat instead.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

i use opera, how is firefox btw? never tried it out

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I'm still using IE. But my brother uses Avant on the same comp.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I'm using myIE2. It has tabbed browsing and all the other features of FireFox. It actually uses the Internet Explorer 'engine' to render web pages, so it's good because with some pages FireFox renders them incorrectly ( eg. www.go-gaia.com ).
I started using it a month ago and I love it. Uses the smallest amount of resources compared to all other browsers :)

http://www.myie2.com/

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

netscape :P

IE is evil

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

use firefox, with keyboard navigation :D i don't use tabbed browsing much, i always hit Alt+Space,X too fast x_x

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

I use 3 browsers.Netscape,IE and Firefox.My fav still Netscape.It always get the job other browsers cant do or fail.And most sites lack security againts Netscape ^^ So is easy to avoid some security using it.

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Quote by crapmonsteri use opera, how is firefox btw? never tried it out

I like Firefox
the only matter is sometimes JavaScript don't work :/
but aside that it's really good, and it's only v 0.8 so the little bug like JS will be fixed

Quote by Rexnetscape :P
IE is evil

netscape is still devlopping ?

Quote by tele-fragdI&#39;m using myIE2. It has tabbed browsing and all the other features of FireFox. It actually uses the Internet Explorer &#39;engine&#39; to render web pages, so it&#39;s good because with some pages FireFox renders them incorrectly ( eg. www.go-gaia.com ).
I started using it a month ago and I love it. Uses the smallest amount of resources compared to all other browsers :)

http://www.myie2.com/

never heard of it but looks good maybe i will give it a try later. ^^

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

i used to use .....Opera.....then....i ....i just stopped....

so....now im usin IE

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Quote by Sir Boingal0ti used to use .....Opera.....then....i ....i just stopped....

so....now im usin IE

ditto

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

I use Firefox & Mozilla time to time. Basically firefox is mozilla, but with lighter engine and faster one too.

Quote: I like Firefox
the only matter is sometimes JavaScript don't work

If javascript doesn't work, then the problem is in the java or the script. Not in firefox.

Quote: netscape is still devlopping ?

Yes it is. Since there is still activity in the netscape comminity, they decited to do atleast one more netscape release.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I'm using Netscape 7.1, because I don't plan to trash everything within several days. My IP is by far too known to the attackers and do you know what happens to iexplored PC? After one week, it freezes from 0wnage, trojans and spyware! That's it.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I use firefox. and according to my web stats on my site. over 50% are using FF.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Quote: I use firefox. and according to my web stats on my site. over 50% are using FF.

Sounds interesting yet suprising. Most people use IE. :)

Quote by dustinI use Firefox & Mozilla time to time. Basically firefox is mozilla, but with lighter engine and faster one too.

Quote: I like Firefox
the only matter is sometimes JavaScript don&#39;t work

If javascript doesn&#39;t work, then the problem is in the java or the script. Not in firefox.

well it's from firefox since it's working with ie .
But it's only with few script.I was using a button to copy to clipboard
a text and under ff it doesn't work when with ie it works.

Quote by dustin

Quote: I use firefox. and according to my web stats on my site. over 50% are using FF.

Sounds interesting yet suprising. Most people use IE. :)

yes most people use ie but more and more people want to change
some of my friends are starting using ff (maybe because we made a bad advertissement of ie at my university :D )

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Quote:
well it's from firefox since it's working with ie .
But it's only with few script.I was using a button to copy to clipboard
a text and under ff it doesn't work when with ie it works.

Well, IE allows html-code that is not perfect. Like, if the ending tag from table (= </table> ) is missing, IE will make just ok looking table, but if you look at the site with other browser. It's all messed up. I guess Ie allows broken java too.. :)

Asahi

Asahi

gone

well, i am using the internet explorer .

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Why would you want to use IE do you like popups? I know I don't, and I have yet to see one. And what is this about JavaScript not work, you just need the proper plugin, basicly what you have to do is go to where you installed java and move like 2 files to your FF plugins folder. And also someone made the comment about FF not rendering pages right, I have yet to see a problem. Anyway thats enought rambling for now.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Quote by PTGWhy would you want to use IE do you like popups? I know I don&#39;t, and I have yet to see one. And what is this about JavaScript not work, you just need the proper plugin, basicly what you have to do is go to where you installed java and move like 2 files to your FF plugins folder. And also someone made the comment about FF not rendering pages right, I have yet to see a problem. Anyway thats enought rambling for now.

well for JS I haven't say it s doesn t work i said few script doesn't work but most of them work.If you have to move some file which one is it ?

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Using Opera7 here... I hate internet explore, it crashes all the time, even with all the updates -_-; so like Microsoft...

i still use ie but never got any dialer or viruses through it but i think i will use firefox in near future

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.