Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 create your own planet ^^ - Minitokyo

create your own planet ^^

page 1 of 1 16 total items

if you have the power to create a world like god created our, what it will be like? who's going to live on? what sort of animal and flower can we find there? the inhabitant of this world what will they look like? what's their caracteristic ?

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Eh... so many questions. Um... My planet would much be the netherworld and celestia. One on either side of the world. Both would have human like ablilities, though each half would be demons or angels. Demons having the somewhat either tails, horns, wings, or other demonic features, though some claim be evil while other may not be. Just born on the wrong side of the world. Angel will have an angelic feature; wings, halos, churches, and bright personalities. Same as the demons, not all are... angelic. Everyone would have human outlooks. Demons and Angels could get married like we could, and or become friends! Some nice, some not. Animals and flowers would be the same on earth, but a mix. Such as animals - a mix between a cat and a bird. A mix between a dog and a rabbit. Flowers could be breed and alive, talk and such. So, basically everything has a soul, or so thought.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

my dream world would be
my own anime world...
where all the anime character that i like will live there with me as their creator.
no war..
no food..
no pain..
just drink from the eternal spring water
*well just another day dreaming i guess*
*sorry if i'm bit arrogant..^^' *

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i like the idea of a demons/angels world ^^ hehehe... i like the anime world too, it could be so great if war could be erased from our history ...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

A 2D world perhaps? Where all our 8 bit heroes can come and relax. I shall call it Nintendocon!! Mwahaha! -goes and frolics with 8 bit mario and link- Teehee

EDIT: I forgot the flowers and animals ^_^; Anyways. For a national animal i would have a ChainChomp ^-^ and for a national flower we could have those flower thingies form the old mario games ^-^ (Go nintendo!!) (Nintendo for world ruler!!)

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Wahaha, now to take things not so literally.

Well, I would create the perfect world. By world, I mean girl. XD

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Planet of the Robot Anime. Where heroes from the 70's,80's,90's and now is living there and fight the one who try to destroy the universe. and the results. All of the heroes fight together.

Nothing special in this planet. just an enviroment like earth

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

A planet were there are angels, demons, vampires, etc! Bwahahah! a plcae like paradise ^^

Magically Delicious, yo.

if i have the power to create a world
that i will hope to make every life no different
not good but not bed

Quote by Vagrant123Wahaha, now to take things not so literally.
Well, I would create the perfect world. By world, I mean girl. XD

pff !!! :) men...

if i were to make my planet... i'll make every gril beautiful... but the world will be so much larger than earth.. more like jupiter.. and every part has a "realm" heheh! where in each realm has one kind of specie... like.. demon.. angel... human.. dragon... exiled(not included in other realms)... undead... elfs... dwarves.... orc....halflings... giants... live robots... were in a war that is yet to end is waged...

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

kawaii-coordinator

kawaii-coordinator

^^ genshou ^^

mm, i would create a world like ours. but the humans will be replaced with anime characters, because in animes, there are no ploblems like air pollution :), or other things.

Signature Image

well , i would create a world called "Music" .. a world where everything is deterimind by sounds and flows ... a world where time doesn't matter ... just a peacly flow of life ....

i think i would be at peace in your world otaku-U :) mine would be called "harmony" !!! the inhabitant of harmony would be elfes and fairies very close to human but they would have the love for culture and all form of art... beauty wouldn't matter only to live peacefully with the respect of what surronds us !!!

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I would create a world where everyone can fly, just like Superman. Magic would be as common as salt, and there would be mystical creatures of all types for good and bad. I would install myself as ruler of some beautiful continent that was peaceful but could protect itself if needed and I would have a beautiful queen to rule beside me. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

A planet with a huge amount of women and only me pal, he,he...
That is the world I wish to have....he,he...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.