Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Internet Browser - Minitokyo

Internet Browser

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Quote by reccawell for JS I haven't say it s doesn t work i said few script doesn't work but most of them work.If you have to move some file which one is it ?

According to a forum I was reading, the files you need to make a symbolic link of are libjavaplugin.so and libjavaplugin_oji.so for more help on this check out texturizer.net

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I still use IE cuz im used to it

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Whee! I'm having fun with MIE2. Sometimes I get confused and hit the IE button.

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

opera when i can...it has mouse gestures..and well, i'm lazy and don't like to move all the way to the crap stuff. i like how customizable opera is. and well...yeah...opera for me

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I find myself starting to use Firefox a lot too. I'm not too into the full out version of Modzilla but yea IE pisses me off. Gotta patch it like every week, it's like damn swiss cheese so many holes in it ><

TheWizzard

TheWizzard

~retired

Heh, Mozilla FireFox all the way!

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmmh... i have my browser changed xD -> firefox :)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

im using firefox but i dunno what the extensions are good for XD

Quote by Limalityim using firefox but i dunno what the extensions are good for XD

well some can be usefull ^^, me i'm using :
DownloadWith - with that with a right click i can dowload with flashget or bittorrent
you can add all the soft you want ^^

Linky - to open all the (selectected) link into new tab or new pages
SessionSaver - well i dont realy se it but it can allow you to resume from where you stopped browsing

I manily use firefox, but I'm willing to try MyIE2 if it uses IE's engine.

Bathing in the sun... well not really, more like frying in it.

Quote by PTG And also someone made the comment about FF not rendering pages right, I have yet to see a problem.

found one wrong rendering ^^ :
http://www.tsuzukujinsei.cjb.net/
with FF paypal and everything under is on the left of the menu
with ie everything is rigth in the same column

i use IE because it's just easiest thing available ~_~

a lot of ppl say firefox is good but what makes it different?

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

Quote by mizui use IE because it&#39;s just easiest thing available ~_~

a lot of ppl say firefox is good but what makes it different?

well first no popup, use tab (can have many site open in the same windows)
you can as well use extensions.
Maybe avoided few virus since i think some are using ie weakness

I'm still using IE6. Honestly it's enough for me.

hmm.. what about safari XD i don't have a mac, but my friends who do all say safari owns IE and w/e else ;p

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

cyn

Mi^u

using IE ^^

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote by mizuhmm.. what about safari XD i don&#39;t have a mac, but my friends who do all say safari owns IE and w/e else ;p

Yeah I use Safari when using Mac OS 10.3

Quote by ArukiReiI manily use firefox, but I'm willing to try MyIE2 if it uses IE's engine.

Yeah that's why I use it over Firefox because sometimes FF doesn't render some pages properly, mainly www.go-gaia.com in character customisation.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Using ie. XD <--doesn't know any better.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Quote by mizuhmm.. what about safari XD i don&#39;t have a mac, but my friends who do all say safari owns IE and w/e else ;p

From what I have heard Safari, is the Mac Equivalent of the KDE webrowser Konqueror, which actualy is a terrible web browser. It does fine for viewing your filesystems, but other than that it sucks. This is just what I have heard though.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I'm using Opera...:)

I'm using Mozilla primarily and IE secondary for the pages that doesn't work well with Mozilla. Irritating that none of the browsers follow W3C standards fully, each have their interpretations :\

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I am using Internet explorer. I think its the best internet browser. I have tried Opera, Mozilla and Netscape, but I found that they are not that good as IE ... Who hates microsoft will now hate me ^_^

Opera is the best......the fastest one.....

I've been using Opera for the past year now, and I'd never go back to god awful IE. I haven't seen a poppup since :)
When I'm on a mac at work, Safari is very good, but still it doesn't compare to opera.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.