Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Holloween Everyone! XD - Minitokyo

Happy Holloween Everyone! XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Happy Halloween Everyone! Planning to dress up for the holidays people. If you do plan to dress up for the holidays, what kind of costume do are you gonna wear for this werido holiday? ^^

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

happy halloween Frosty!! sadly i wont go trick-or-treating *havent been doing that for a good 3 years, i'm too old ^_^' * i'm just gonna sit in front of my house and watch the little kids tease me, i mean hand out candy ^_^'

Signature Image

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

lol, happy halloween!

yeah, I'll be doing the same as gunny probably, I don't go trick-or-treating anymore..

hahaha ^_^'

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

naaaa frostykyunnn halloween ish on sunday =(~~~ heheh but that's okay heeheee =] happy halloweeeen minnasyaaan~
edit: I stopped trick or treating in grade 5 ^o^ poor cosplaying issues! naaaaa.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I'm still going, its all for the candy, I don't care if I'm 14 anyway.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

^^ Happy Halloween too! Cant really get candy now and days sooo i'm goin to feed the young kids RiceBalls. ^^ y get candy and sumthin unhealthy when we can feed them healthy riceballs. =P

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wew...
happy halloween to u all in MT
it's halloween
not holoween, frosty ^^'

happy hallowen to u too,frosty

well
maybe just go with someone to celebrate..
no trick or treat again...
*too old for that*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Happy Halloween! well i don't go trick-or-treating, never did, never will, or was able to
its just sad XD

Nurika

Nurika

Sock Puppet Queen

Even though Halloween is on Sunday..Happy Halloween! Gonna be out at the city on that day. Hope everyone gets lots of canddyy...

Signature

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by Keough^^ Happy Halloween too! Cant really get candy now and days sooo i'm goin to feed the young kids RiceBalls. ^^ y get candy and sumthin unhealthy when we can feed them healthy riceballs. =P

and then you get smothered in eggs... Well, I am not going trick or treating to beg complete strangers for candy. I feel sick from eating even a little bit of candy, so that's out of the question. Although, I will go to a Haloween party as a mafia leader.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... stupid typo.... XD thats kind of embarrassing.. lol

and yea.. oh come on people. ^^ Gotta have a inner child in you guys here and there or anywhere. XD Even through its probably damgerous now these days to go trick or treat. :hmpf:

At least goes to a Hallween party... XD Which I may dress up and go to. "my costume will be just t-shirt that saids, this is my costume now give me candy." lol.... XD

Signature

trick or treate smell mah feet give me sum thing good to eat....
now forl over da candy or smell mah stincky feet....nah j/p i aint like dat but i want sum candi though ^-^

happy halloween!!!!

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

noooo!!!! hwk musttt focus on hwk xd!!
i have a innerchild really I do mwahahha it's just..not shown often I think..
umm..I think it's okay my community is safe at least I think...
halloween party I refuse..I really really refuse >O<''
umm I think I did that once...where I just wore a skirt+shirt and someone asked me what I was I said-------highschool girl XD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hiya frosty!! xd... well, i'm going to go to my friends house with my parents *meeep* how exciting... :p... but we decided to dress up as eachother to freak them out! *my friends a guy BTW* hehehe so im going to dress him up all girlie!! XD it'll be fun ^_^ have a good halloween!!! ^_ XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Yeah Happy Halloween to everyone! Even tho it's tommorow for me, the timezone is very different for everyone. Now don't mind me, I have guestbooks to reply in and make you look at this image...

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/8774/athrunscary.jpg

I have seen scarier images. If you really wanna knock your socks off, type in "ugly" in Google images searches. XP

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Trick or treating yields poor results. Its better just to buy candy =P

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

happie halloween to every one too !!! *throws candies at everyone* doink !!! oops... too hard... aaaaaaaaaahhhh *runs off* ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

I'm gonna get dressed up, not as anything in particular, but I'm wearing all black & my trench coat because it's so cool XD

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Happy Halloween @ all and let the monster show begin like horror films hehe ^^

Signature

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

Happy haloween all!!! aahh I wish I could still go knock to these door and say caaaannndyyy pleeease XD ..unfortunatly , I'm not gonna dress on anything..too old ;_;

Signature

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

I don't know, maybe I'll dress up. Who knows. But I don't think I'll be going trick-or-treating.

Happy halloween...I'm going to a friend's house to party
instead of robbing candy XD ! I dunno, maybe I'll do both XD XD XD

dans

dans

busy u_u

It's halloween XD
Happy halloween everyone. :D :D :D
Trick or treat ? XD

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

Quote by slivermoonHappy Halloween! well i don't go trick-or-treating, never did, never will, or was able to
its just sad XD

honestly speaking, i want to go trick or treating. it's just that i never had the chance and i feel that i'm too old for it. T.T

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.