Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Holloween Everyone! XD - Minitokyo

Happy Holloween Everyone! XD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Quote by NaneoI'm still going, its all for the candy, I don't care if I'm 14 anyway.

I know people over 20 that is still trick or treating, im also going trick or treating and im 15, hopefully ill get lots of candy and money ^_^

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

Awwww!! It's just too bad that I can't go trick-or-treating this year!! -_- I don't go trick-or-treating anymore!! *sniff* :sweat: *sniff* I really want to, but I got 4 essays to finish before Monday!! Waaah!! -_- Sorry, I'm being melodramatic... I just hope that everyone else gets to have a great Halloween!! Well, happy halloween everyone!!! *hugs* :D

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

i dont do halloween since i live in poland - however i don`t like it <_< sorry all ^^;

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Heya!! ^^ Happy Halloween to all :D

i don't have plans to celebrate halloween, i'm kinda bussy :sweat:

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.