Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Getting Bin Laden with it! >_< - Minitokyo

Getting Bin Laden with it! >_<

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Oh why oh why do you have to do post this video right now! >_< its only gonna help bush to win the election even more now. :hmpf:

what do you guys think?

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

what video hmm I dun get it ahaahhaha I am so not with reality now a days >o<''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

its another Bin Laden video saying I'm gonna bomb you americans blah blah blah... what else is new... :hmpf:

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wahahaha..
nice one..
frosty-kun...

yeah.. maybe that's just a little conspiracy for some kind of purpose...
election purpose i think..

or maybe it's just coincidence...

yeah..i think that help bush a lot..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

meh....perhaps Bin Laden knows that Bush is an complete ***** (use ur imagination here), and is trying to get him back in office so he can relax some more. But it just could be another conspiracy....you never know XD

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by halcyonTwilightmeh....perhaps Bin Laden knows that Bush is an complete ***** (use ur imagination here), and is trying to get him back in office so he can relax some more. But it just could be another conspiracy....you never know XD

yeah, it's too convenient for the video to "come out" right now... damnit Bush, don't get elected! :sweat: it's going to be interesting to see the outcome anyways.... :\

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well, crap. It looks like Bush is gonna win the election. Maybe he'll get even kids to participate in the war. (It's only a rumor but it can be true.)

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

livewild

Nani?

i think it was just a excuse for people to vote for bush to stay as president.... if not, then bin ladin must hate bush that much that if he does get elect (which he has), bin laden and his homies are gonna bomb his a$$... though many have said, anything can happen...

Bando - "When you get in a bind, call me. I will kill them all."

Bleach rulllzzz!! ^_^ yyeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!

^_^

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

I somewhat belive Bush simply doesn't care anymore. They've used the magic 9/11 card to launch a full out offense on "terror", seizing a land that was under evil sovereign rule and so forth... It's quite obvious what they were after in the first place :3
So unless Laden got some nifty oily spots, I doubt it'll be of any use for him ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.