Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disney: the incredibles - Minitokyo

Disney: the incredibles

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

what do you think judging by the commerials?

Are u going to see it or not?

retire

its pixar isnt it ?, doesnt disney only distribute the movie ? anyways

i want to see it, so far every pixar movie has been really good all the way from toy story to finding nemo, ive liked them, good humor nice animation, probably some are to childish but i guess they are made for kids but i still enjoy them.

they have this little short film about some birds in an electrict pole, you should see it, some funny stuff.

Signature

I will second what Anbu33 said. Even for those who don't think they will like it sould just give it a try. I think that it will turn out like Finding Nemo. I is funny and enjoyable for the whole family.

im definitely gonna see this one. haha mainly cause its pixar and sam jackson in it but alos for the Episode III Trailer!!

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

this thread is very, VERY old isn't it? XD XD XD

anyway i didn't like the movie.
sure Bob and all the girls looked amazing but that was the only good thing about it! XD XD XD

seriously though the characters looked amazing (sexy and all) but the movie kinda sucked,
way too flat and light for my taste.

i need something deep and heavy!! XD :) ^_^

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Usagui

Usagui

The Lone Bunny

Quote by gkffthis thread is very, VERY old isn't it? XD XD XDanyway i didn't like the movie.
sure Bob and all the girls looked amazing but that was the only good thing about it! XD XD XD
seriously though the characters looked amazing (sexy and all) but the movie kinda sucked,
way too flat and light for my taste.i need something deep and heavy!! XD :) ^_^

youre being a bit to hard on it dont ya think? IT IS a disney endorce thing what'd you expect
hookers in the corner and guns blazig everywhere?

i didnt really now what to expect from it and i enjoyed it much more than i tought i would ,(i was sure it was very sucky :P ) but i was wrong it was pretty decent . :) the only bad thing about it was the b&w moments and the property of disney and pixar warnings :p:p:p

Let me Serve You!! :)
Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

to be honest i said probably this movie sucks but yesterday i went to the movie and my mind change,now i say i one of the best movie i ever seen in a long time not only for the graphics the story is awsome,you must watch it :) :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Well i wasn't sure about this movie. To be truth i thought i'll wait for see it in tv but at last i went to cinema and i'm ghappy i did. It was really good choice to spent some money and time. Definite it wasn't the best film i've seen not even one of my fav but still really nice and funny.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.