Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does anybody like movies of Stephens chou? - Minitokyo

does anybody like movies of Stephens chou?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

OnePiece Fan

Stephen Chow,a famous comedy star of Asia.well his newest movie--KUNGFU will be on soon.does anybody love him here?he's my favourite star.\(^.^)/

here are propagation of kungfu.
mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2004/09/09019256.wmv
mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2004/09/09007202.wmv

http://www.zhouxingchi.cn/kungfu/kungfu20040901.ram

Signature

I love that guy! Damn hilarious and I love all his movies! Glad to hear that another one of his movie is in the making! Shaolin Soccer is my most favorite one! Made me laughed until I cried! The effect was awesome too!

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmmmmm stephens? dunno XD I know jay chou! ahahaha that's the only chou I know >o<''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

OnePiece Fan

Quote by heavens_DragonI love that guy! Damn hilarious and I love all his movies! Glad to hear that another one of his movie is in the making! Shaolin Soccer is my most favorite one! Made me laughed until I cried! The effect was awesome too!

you will love kungfu if you have watched it.ok,i will give you something of kungfu,please come back to this thread later.

Signature

i love his movies
its funny as
i donno if i have watch the lates one but i have a feeling thats its gonna be funny

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.